• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1990 Recruiting Class

SaskGriz

DONOR
1990 Recruiting Class 21/32 SCORE: 2.344

5 Points: Dan Downs LB, Helena HS Scott Gragg OL, Silverton, OR Scott Gurnsey WR, Tumwater, WA Marvin Turk WR, American River CC, Sacramento, CA Jay Turner DE, Marysville, WA

4 Points: Keith Jones DE, Portland, OR Dethrick Slocum CB, Fresno City College, Fresno, CA Darrin Stringer CB/Ret, Solano JC, Vacaville, CA Garrett Venters LB, Richland, WA

3 Points: Jason Barker OT, Dixie St, Layton, UT Gary Burton WR, Sentinel HS Tony Goulet RB, Fullerton CC, Fullerton, CA Eric Lone LB, Honolulu, HI Dennis Scates LB, Spokane, WA Brent Senson DB, Glasgow Bert Wilburger QB, Ashland, OR

2 Points: Mike Guevara RB, Fresno CC, Fresno, CA Tony Longin CB, Havre Kurt Sheperd, Sentinel HS

1 Point: Scott Brown DE Hellgate HS Rob Dundas OL, Billings West Brian Feeley K, Sidney Charlie Hawkins DL, Shasta CC, Anderson, CA Lance Heivilin DE, Sentinel Dan Ortt DE, Billings West Mark Von Appen WR, San Francisco, CA

Zero Points: Charles Guy WR, Redwoods JC, Pittsburgh, CA Paul Lanier ILB, Cheyenne, WY Darrin Newman, Cascade HS Mike Rahl OLB, Rye, CO Clarence Reese CB, Palomar JC, Vista, CA John Weisner DB, Bend, OR

These rankings seem to be less about the top end of the class and more about the number at the bottom. As we get into the better classes, you're starting to see less and less 0s and 1s as opposed to more 5s and 4s.

It wouldn't surprise me for the top class to be some weird, small outlier class that just happened to be mostly guys that played in some capacity lol

uofmman1122 said:
These rankings seem to be less about the top end of the class and more about the number at the bottom. As we get into the better classes, you're starting to see less and less 0s and 1s as opposed to more 5s and 4s.

It wouldn't surprise me for the top class to be some weird, small outlier class that just happened to be mostly guys that played in some capacity lol

That’s kind of the way mathematical statistics work.

alabamagrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:

Thanks, I never learned that during my stats degree. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Thanks, I never learned that during my stats degree. :lol:

Nice, statistics was probably my favorite class in college. Took it in math, psychology, and sociology😄. Anthropology and alternative religions were also pretty cool. What would have been really cool though would have been staying long enough to get a degree instead of throwing away 10’s of thousands of dollars on nothing. Of course not knowing what I really wanted to do until I was in my 40’s and changing my major 3 times definitely didn’t help. Needless to say I am 100% for Biden forgiving student loan debt and putting it on the American tax payers purely for selfish reasons😈. I will feel a little bad for all of you that paid off your student loans through hard work and good jobs but the relief I will feel from not having to worry about one more bill that will never go away will outweigh that.

Back