• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Patterson in portal

I saw that too. He’d be a reliable backup, but I think I’d still take Johnson over him. I checked out his twitter earlier today and it didn’t appear any of the coaching staff at UM was following him.

Griz til I die said:
He’d be a reliable backup, but I think I’d still take Johnson over him.
You're really going out on a limb there. Johnson is going to be a star.

For those wondering who the OP is talking about (as there wasn’t much info) it’s Quincy Patterson. He is the Ndsu QB who was an FBS drop down, started this fall, lost his job to a younger QB in Cam Miller, and now gone portaling….again….nooooo thank you.

kemajic said:
Griz til I die said:

Patterson started his career winning his first seven games at ndsu before getting injured and replaced for the rest of the year...

What do you have treys record for the griz this year?

HookedonGriz said:
For those wondering who the OP is talking about (as there wasn’t much info) it’s Quincy Patterson. He is the Ndsu QB who was an FBS drop down, started this fall, lost his job to a younger QB in Cam Miller, and now gone portaling….again….nooooo thank you.

Since playerrep wouldn't accept my challenge about akem, toure and Watson and take the bet that who would get drafted higher in the NFL draftof the three, the loser of the bet would leave this message board forever...

Here is a similar challenge if the Montana griz win the national championship, I will forever leave this board, but if ndsu should win the fcs championship this upcoming year you have to leave.

No excuses like injuries to players, wrong side of the bracket or other kinds of nonsense like that....

Do you have the guts to accept?

The irony of a cat fan who pretends to be a undsu fan and who is too damn stupid to use the quote feature posting on a GRIZ fan board that GRIZ fans should leave it is as ridiculous as a fake FG punt touchback in a championship game.

edits in italics

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Since playerrep wouldn't accept my challenge about akem, toure and Watson and take the bet that who would get drafted higher in the NFL draftof the three, the loser of the bet would leave this message board forever...

Here is a similar challenge if the Montana griz win the national championship, I will forever leave this board, but if ndsu should win the fcs championship this upcoming year you have to leave.

No excuses like injuries to players, wrong side of the bracket or other kinds of nonsense like that....

I have a waaaay better idea….how about you take your fat fuck self over to your own message board and just stay there. Or better yet, go fuck yourself….twice….with a gravy boat.

EverettGriz said:
The irony of a cat fan who pretends to be a undsu fan posting on a GRIZ fan board that GRIZ fans should leave it is as ridiculous as a fake FG punt touchback in a championship game.

I still maintain that that was the most ridiculous football play I’ve ever witnessed. Truly remarkable.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
The irony of a cat fan who pretends to be a undsu fan posting on a GRIZ fan board that GRIZ fans should leave it is as ridiculous as a fake FG punt touchback in a championship game.

I still maintain that that was the most ridiculous football play I’ve ever witnessed. Truly remarkable.

The NY Jets’ Butt Fumble is #1. But no doubt the FFGPTB is absolutely 1A.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The NY Jets’ Butt Fumble is #1. But no doubt the FFGPTB is absolutely 1A.
I mean, their botched fake FG attempt against us was also pretty bad. Their special teams truly looked special out there.

kemajic said:
Griz til I die said:
Ya, I was literally agreeing with you. I think Patterson would be a very good backup option though.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

The bet was whether Watson would be a first round NFL pick, or not. He wasn't. Cowboys is supposed to exit egriz.

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

I have a waaaay better idea….how about you take your fat [#]f### self over to your own message board and just stay there. Or better yet, go [#]f### yourself….twice….with a gravy boat.
[/quote

It was an fair sided bet considering Jmu and shsu decided to opt up and most pundits Most figure it will be between ndsu, sdsu. Montana state and Montana as the front runners most years, unless someone else decides to up their game.

I find it interesting that we both think the bison will win it all again this year... not surprised tho...

Oh, ye of little faith in your gris.... like I said interesting but not surprising.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

right now I think NDSU is the odds on favorite..I will make you this bet tho, it is a bet I have tried in the past with the regular scant fan trash talkers that frequent over here and never had any takers..I bet we beat the scats this year..we win you never come back we lose I don't post anymore... game is even in bozo...

retiredpopo said:
Cowboys84 said:

right now I think NDSU is the odds on favorite..I will make you this bet tho, it is a bet I have tried in the past with the regular scant fan trash talkers that frequent over here and never had any takers..I bet we beat the scats this year..we win you never come back we lose I don't post anymore... game is even in bozo...

Well, since the bobcats wouldn't be my favorite team that answer would be no....

How about this if the bison and grizzlies play this year, the bet stands...no excuses for either team...we have a deal?

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

I have a waaaay better idea….how about you take your fat [#]f### self over to your own message board and just stay there. Or better yet, go [#]f### yourself….twice….with a gravy boat.

“With a gravy boat!” Damn nice regional reference!

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

This sounds like genuine high plains gibberish, as usual, but I’ll be your huckleberry. Kicking your ass is one of my favorite past times when sitting on the toilet. And you’re so scared of me anyhow because I know how dumb you really are and I expose you at every chance. How many times have you been band? How many avatars have you had? You could lose a bet every day and never pay. You’ve never paid a bet and you’ve lost countless times. Such a low-life and a horrible representation of MSC and UNDSU.

Like just last week, one of your fellow scat fans chastised you for “comparing players mental health "stats" as trash talk. That’s one of your own calling you out as a troll. Did that ever sink in?

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

I second this. Had enough of cowboy's crap.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
[/quote

It was an fair sided bet considering Jmu and shsu decided to opt up and most pundits Most figure it will be between ndsu, sdsu. Montana state and Montana as the front runners most years, unless someone else decides to up their game.

I find it interesting that we both think the bison will win it all again this year... not surprised tho...

Oh, ye of little faith in your gris.... like I said interesting but not surprising.

TaterTotHotDish, you are most certainly not the sharpest pencil in the drawer and continue to show that daily here.

Try to keep up here….the Bison return literally 99% of their line up from last year. Many “experts” claim the Bison will be bigger, better, faster, stronger this year compared to last where they made your Bobcats look like a group of red headed step children looking waiting for their balls to drop on National television. Thinking the Bison will win it or betting on it is the equivalent of thinking or betting Biden will fuck something else up today and tomorrow and the next day too.

I like my other idea better….I’ll find you a gravy boat.

Back