• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Underrated GRIZ WRs

mtgrizrule

The Toure Akem draft thread has turned into a GRIZ WR who's who thread. With that said, I thought we should start an underrated GRIZ player thread by position. Players who were very good, but not often talked about.

I'll start this off with, John Talmage (sp?)

this is a tough one, given that many played before the internet became so widely used.

mtgrizrule said:
The Toure Akem draft thread has turned into a GRIZ WR who's who thread. With that said, I thought we should start an underrated GRIZ player thread by position. Players who were very good, but not often talked about.

I'll start this off with, John Talmage (sp?)
Talmage was talked about a lot after the '04 NC game for his costly EZ drop.

argh! said:
this is a tough one, given that many played before the internet became so widely used.
Brian Scott Salonen (born July 29, 1961 in Glasgow, Montana) is a former American football tight end and linebacker in the National Football League for the Dallas Cowboys. He played college football at the University of Montana.

…04.. when he dropped the pass…
…diffficult which was worse…
…his hands or his mullet…

… :shock: …

AZGrizFan said:
RainierGriz said:
Mitch Roberts

Ben Roberts.

You said it. Just to think if he had played for 4-5 years. The pure athleticism it takes to make SC top 10 catches after being 4 years removed from the game is just crazy. I still vividly remember him dunking the ball when we were in 7th grade.

JAMAAL JONES

Was set to make 2 NFL rosters as an undrafted guy and got hurt the last week of camp twice. Panthers and Chargers. Most underrated receiver by far

Back