• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Billings GSA Event

You can get tickets at the event. No need to buy in advance. We are looking for sponsorships and silent auction items if anyone is interested. It’s going to be a great event!

MAY 26 | BILLINGS
2022 GSA BARBECUE - Camelot Ranch, Billings

• Social – 5 p.m.
• Dinner – 6 p.m.
• $25 Per Family / $10 Adult / $5 Children
• To register please contact Brian Hafner at [email protected]
• Tickets also sold at the door

BDizzle said:
Sounds like a fun time!

It is a good time. I've been to several of them and have always enjoyed myself. If you've never been, check it out. Lots of good camaraderie, rub elbows with several coaches, interesting silent auction items, good food, and very few if any, pesky cat fans! :D

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Will this be held in Eastern Montana?

I think so, but you’ll have to watch out for the bang gangers on those rough streets.

I hear it’s at Camelot Ranch which is West of Billings. So mostly horses and knights.

BDizzle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I think so, but you’ll have to watch out for the bang gangers on those rough streets.

I hear it’s at Camelot Ranch which is West of Billings. So mostly horses and knights.

Love it. Hey, I’m not going to be there, and it means nothing coming from me, but thanks for the work you guys do putting it on. One of these years I’ll make it…when my jousting improves.

CDAGRIZ said:
BDizzle said:

Love it. Hey, I’m not going to be there, and it means nothing coming from me, but thanks for the work you guys do putting it on. One of these years I’ll make it…when my jousting improves.

It’s all in the shoulders and spine. Strong hips help too. Oh, and a trusty steed. Hope this helps.

The Billings event is today at 5pm at Camelot Ranch. I heard it’s a good time. If you’re in Eastern MT, come on out!

BDizzle said:
The Billings event is today at 5pm at Camelot Ranch. I heard it’s a good time. If you’re in Eastern MT, come on out!
And on Friday after the Laurel golf outing, BH and entire staff usually have a quick stop at the Atlas in Columbus and another at the Timber Bar in Big Timber so try to time it and join us. Southcentral MT, baby!

kemajic said:
BDizzle said:
And on Friday after the Laurel golf outing, BH and entire staff usually have a quick stop at the Atlas in Columbus and another at the Timber Bar in Big Timber so try to time it and join us. Southcentral MT, baby!

Jealous you're golfing Laurel. Love that course!

Just returned from the Billings GSA event. This was the best turnout in recent memory. Has to be a sign of the excitement for the coming season. All the coaches that spoke, along with Greg Sundberg and Riley Cochran were fired up!
Congratulations to all involved inputting on this event. Great job.
Go Griz!

ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:

Jealous you're golfing Laurel. Love that course!
Not me, I'll be lurking at the Atlas with a tab for the boys. Played Laurel quite a bit in younger years when the game could handle it. Today's game is barely up to the Columbus course.

Back