• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Craig Haley’s 2022 Top 10

AZGrizFan said:
Wow. How far, exactly, does he think EWU falls?

The FCS is definitely a two conference division anymore. Top 7 is either big sky or Missouri valley.

Eastern will take a step back I think. This will be the first class all of Coach Best guys. Still should be a winning team maybe 6 or 7 wins but they have major staff changes and lose some absolute studs that I don’t think they can just replace like they have before.

the fcs is starting to feel like just another semi-pro startup. sorry, that's the best i could do to describe it, but without the cheerleaders...

AZGrizFan said:
Wow. How far, exactly, does he think EWU falls?
I think they’re gonna struggle. They lost their QB, RB, and their best receiver. Of course they have plenty of other good receivers but they’ll have an inexperienced QB unless they get a transfer. And let’s not forget their defense is extremely mediocre.

Plus have you seen their schedule next year? They play @ Oregon, @ Florida, @ Weber, @ Montana, vs. msu, vs. Sac State. You tell me which of those games they’re gonna win. The only one I give them a fighting chance in is Weber and that’s only because Jay Hill might have his worst team ever at Weber next year.

I think that’s the perfect ranking for the Griz. I see no reason why we should be ranked ahead of NDSU or SDSU right now, but we’re gonna have a damn good football next season and I think we can get a top 2 seed and have a legit shot to win it all. Go Griz!

Finally! I was waiting so long for this dude’s FCS rankings. Any idea when we can expect the one from that Bizon guy?

Back