• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Future EWU star QB Decommits

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Joshua Wood, who is an absolute stud QB, just decommitted from EWU. I’m guessing he has an FBS offer coming. I’m shocked he doesn’t have more. Quite frankly I was pissed we didn’t go after him.

https://twitter.com/joshuawood02/status/1483202173848592384?s=21

Apparently he liked the old OC.

Two MWC offers in the past couple weeks: Nevada and Fresno State.

AZGrizFan said:
Apparently he liked the old OC.

Two MWC offers in the past couple weeks: Nevada and Fresno State.

Yep that one has to hurt. He was the Washington player of the year

https://seattlemedium.com/joshua-wood-named-2021-maxpreps-and-gatorade-washington-high-school-football-player-of-the-year/

Odd seeing Griz and Vandal fans talk smack back and forth on a high school kid’s Twitter feed. :coffee:

wbtfg said:
Odd seeing Griz and Vandal fans talk smack back and forth on a high school kid’s Twitter feed. :coffee:

You reading the right Twitter feed? I see a lot of Wolfpack and UW fans posting…and one Vandulls fan….not a Griz fan in sight that I saw….

wbtfg said:

Odd seeing a cat fan reading a high school kid’s Twitter feed and coming to a GRIZ board to announce it. :coffee:

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Odd seeing a cat fan reading a high school kid’s Twitter feed and coming to a GRIZ board to announce it. :coffee:

Yep. Perfect. They can’t seem to quit the Griz, and it’s hilarious.

Cowboys84 said:
Look who started the thread, year another eagles fanboy starting on the bobcats default message board.😆😆

Hey, 'scat fan: this isn't a 'scat topic. :thumb:

Cowboys84 said:
Look who started the thread, year another eagles fanboy starting on the bobcats default message board.😆😆
A buffalo fan pretending to be a bobcat fan complaining in an eagle thread on egriz. Reminds me of an act show where a bunch of clowns are stuffed into a diminutive car.

BTW, you are the worst representative of any fanbase. No joke. Such a poor reflection and pathetically sad. I used to think of Nodaks as rotund yet very pleasant people. Sweet waddle-ers with funny accents who bring gifts of deliciousness. But not anymore. You destroyed that stereotype with your extreme trollism. Now, whenever I see a Nodak license plate escaping that wasteland for our fine state (which is constant), I stare daggers of consternation and offer the occasional Butte salute. They are not welcome anymore because of you.

I would love to hear of your life’s greatest achievement. We should start a pole. My guess would be convincing your gramma that she needs a stair lift coming up from the basement because it would help her finish your laundry sooner.

AZGrizFan said:
Cowboys84 said:

Hey Vandal alum... It isn't a Idaho or gris topic, but here it is and here you are.

I too find it weird that Montana did not even recruit this kid, just like I found it weird that we did not recruit Barriere, but four other Big Sky teams did. It seems like the QBs we recruit rarely have any other FCS offers. Maybe we should up our game recruiting QBs.

wbtfg said:
I literally saw no insulting posts from any Griz fan on his tweet, and I don't remember seeing any from the Vandy's either. What I saw were Griz and Vandy fans actively trying to recruit him to UM and Idaho, even though neither school stands a chance at him. I don't think anyone was trying to demean the kid, if anything I think quietly everyone was excited to see him de-commit.

wbtfg said:
WTF are you doing on a HS kid’s twitter feed?

And why would you admit to it and attempt to use it to talk smack? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Seriously, why do cat fans think its ok to go on kids’ twitters?

This is at least the third example just this season regarding adult Bobcat fans on kids’ twitters.

First there was “Keith”, then “Drew” and now this bum. Do you know Keith and/or Drew? You guys probably brag to each other on BM about this crap, huh?

While is sucks to lose the kid, at the same time, I just get the feeling he'd have hit the transfer portal after a couple years. So really, no big loss IMO, and there's the transfer from ASU that could be promising.

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hey Vandal alum... It isn't a Idaho or gris topic, but here it is and here you are.

yeah, thanks. I don't need to justify my Griz fandom to a-holes like yourself. :thumb: :thumb:

As fun as it is to pile on EWU, they seem to always find incredible talent at key positions. I keep asking myself, why are they choosing to go to EWU in the first place? The amazing support they get from the University/Faculty and staff? :roll:

Cowboys84 said:

I wish I could comprehend the meaning of this. I read it a few times, and I still can’t make sense of it. Be honest, are you working with a double digit IQ?

Back