• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Go Gris!

wbtfg

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizWTEN/status/1468013394296860674?s=20

I just wanted to come over to sincerely and enthusiastically echo the encouragement and support of this UM grad student and the UM social media team. I'm fully on board with the Gris this weekend.

mtgriz said:
At least the tennis courts didn't collapse under all that snow.

giphy.gif

I saw this on Monday night. If you look at men's and women's tennis rosters you will see roughly half of them are foreign. It is pretty clear one of them made this mistake and I have no problem with that. I was a bit surprised that nobody else caught it before posting it, though.

go96griz said:
I saw this on Monday night. If you look at men's and women's tennis rosters you will see roughly half of them are foreign. It is pretty clear one of them made this mistake and I have no problem with that. I was a bit surprised that nobody else caught it before posting it, though.

Probably the kid from New Sealand

wbtfg said:
go96griz said:

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wbtfg said:

I just wanted to come over to sincerely and enthusiastically echo the encouragement and support of this UM grad student and the UM social media team. I'm fully on board with the Gris this weekend.

Whoa whoa whoa what is this! Cowboys84 (who claims to not be a Cats troll) says there can be no shaming of your rival outside of the one day they play each year. I’m sure he will show up on this thread to ridicule you for posting such drivel against the Griz.

wbtfg said:
go96griz said:

Now that’s funny 😄

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Whoa whoa whoa what is this! Cowboys84 (who claims to not be a Cats troll) says there can be no shaming of your rival outside of the one day they play each year. I’m sure he will show up on this thread to ridicule you for posting such drivel against the Griz.

Sir,

With all due respect, it appears you missed the point of my post. I came over to publicly declare my support for the Gris. I’m echoing and amplifying the words and sentiment of that aspiring Rhodes Scholar in the photo above.

I thought I was pretty clear with my initial post, but I know the English language can sometimes be difficult. I hope I was able to clarify my intent for you and the rest of the tennis team.

Godspeed and Go Gris.

Latest posts

Back