• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

C.A.T.S Video, Just Because

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Just a phenomenal C.A.T.S video to get you through the week! You are welcome!

https://youtu.be/VfRsHuu1vWs

HookedonGriz said:

Your little man/bro syndrome is especially strong with this one..... Funny I didn't see one tractor trailer or covered wagon at all during their tailgate.

Glad you were able to take time from your busy day of nothing to troll a team you hate on e-griz

Keep trolling Karen.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Your little man/bro syndrome is especially strong with this one..... Funny I didn't see one tractor trailer or covered wagon at all during their tailgate.

Glad you were able to take time from your busy day of nothing to troll a team you hate on e-griz

Keep trolling Karen.

You really are mentally ill. I worry for you. Do you need someone to talk to?

“Taking the time from your busy day of nothing to troll”?

You do that here multiple times a day and aren’t even a Griz fan. That is priceless.

Holy cringe. Who in the hell are the two septuagenarians who decided this was a good idea? Hopefully just anonymous fans, because some of those lyrics are really over the line. Was that official Montana State Athletics footage? The AD wouldn't sign off on something like this, right?

BozAngelesGriz said:
This video is the reason I won’t buy Wheat Montana products anymore. Folkvord is such a tool.

Dean sold the business a few years ago.

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Keep trolling Karen.

You do that here multiple times a day and aren’t even a Griz fan. That is priceless.

Imagine how much worse it will get when their season ends Saturday..... Wailing and gnashing of teeth.

CDAGRIZ said:
Holy cringe. Who in the hell are the two septuagenarians who decided this was a good idea? Hopefully just anonymous fans, because some of those lyrics are really over the line. Was that official Montana State Athletics footage? The AD wouldn't sign off on something like this, right?

Just two prominent business owners (Wheat Montana and Universal Athletics) doing what Bobcats do best….make an ass of themselves for all to see. Yep, also put out and endorsed by the school until they realized what a bad PR move it was. It will live on in infamy here. FTC!

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Just two prominent business owners (Wheat Montana and Universal Athletics) doing what Bobcats do best….make an ass of themselves for all to see. Yep, also put out and endorsed by the school until they realized what a bad PR move it was. It will live on in infamy here. FTC!

Thanks for the clarification. :thumb:

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Keep trolling Karen.

Yeah, keep going.... I can guarantee the time you post over here compared to what I do isnt even close .

You want to know what is priceless, a guy who claims to hate another team yet everyday looks for videos to put on here.🤣🤣

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yeah, keep going.... I can guarantee the time you post over here compared to what I do isnt even close .

You want to know what is priceless, a guy who claims to hate another team yet everyday looks for videos to put on here.🤣🤣

Holy shit I would hope that the amount of posts and time I post on my own fan forum (versus someone else’s like you) would be much higher, that isn’t rocket science.

The more I look at it that’s you in that funny helmet isn’t it? I heard you might have to wear a helmet and that you still are eating crayons. I heard your mommy needs to keep you away from the Christmas tree because you like to lick shiny things too. You poor thing!

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

A UNDSU fan posting on eGriz pretending to be a bobcat fan so he can ‘fool’ Griz fans that largely ignore him.

Have you ever thought of getting a dog?

Ursa Major said:
Cowboys84 said:

A UNDSU fan posting on eGriz pretending to be a bobcat fan so he can ‘fool’ Griz fans that largely ignore him.

Have you ever thought of getting a dog?

Please don’t encourage him that would be 100% animal abuse. That would be the saddest and most deranged dog on the planet.

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Holy shit I would hope that the amount of posts and time I post on my own fan forum (versus someone else’s like you) would be much higher, that isn’t rocket science.

The more I look at it that’s you in that funny helmet isn’t it? I heard you might have to wear a helmet and that you still are eating crayons. I heard your mommy needs to keep you away from the Christmas tree because you like to lick shiny things too. You poor thing!

I'm going to ask you as clearly as I possibly can so I can get a straight answer from you and no bullshit.

Why don't you just post Montana grizzlies videos and highlights instead of bobcat videos of tailgating and promos or students rushing the field at a bobcat playoff game.?

What's the purpose of doing this, bobcats and grizzlies haven't played since Nov 20th and aren't scheduled until next year, so it's not like their an upcoming opponent.?

Why do you keep posting msu bobcat topics?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I'm going to ask you as clearly as I possibly can so I can get a straight answer from you and no bullshit.

Why don't you just post Montana grizzlies videos and highlights instead of bobcat videos of tailgating and promos or students rushing the field at a bobcat playoff game.?

What's the purpose of doing this, bobcats and grizzlies haven't played since Nov 20th and aren't scheduled until next year, so it's not like their an upcoming opponent.?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Good point about the dog, Hooked.

So the guy who won’t admit who his favorite team is or which school he went to or which state he lives in
Wants a straight answer.

Got it.

Ursa Major said:
Cowboys84 said:

Good point about the dog, Hooked.

So the guy who won’t admit who his favorite team is or which school he went to or which state he lives in
Wants a straight answer.

Got it.

Last time I checked, this wasn't love connection.😳😳

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I’m going to ask you straight up…..

Why do you care? I mean you claim to not be a Cats fan so why does it bother you? I mean it bothers you enough that you come here every day, multiple times per day, and write a post or multiple posts in protest. That’s some seriously weird shit for a non-Cats fan.

But getting back to your question…..I hate the Cats and their fans and all the trolls here (including you) way beyond just once a year. I truly am happy whenever they fail, lose, or do dumb shit like rush the field and make idiotic videos like the one in this thread. FTC/365 if that helps you.

Back