• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JMUs Cignetti Likes What He Sees in Griz

HookedonGriz

DONOR
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-reminds-james-madison-coach-of-his-2019-fcs-national-runner-up-team/article_9b81646e-303a-54b2-95f6-5fa5f8641de2.html

If anything, I thought he was far more deferential in his take on our offense than I would have been. High praise. High caliber Coach.

Montanabear777 said:
If anything, I thought he was far more deferential in his take on our offense than I would have been. High praise. High caliber Coach.

Was well spoken but also didn’t want to provide any bulletin board material, nor tip his hand on openings he saw. Obviously an experienced and good coach (see his record).

We’re deservedly a big underdog but still believe we will shock them. Go Griz!

Grizzlies1982 said:
Montanabear777 said:

Was well spoken but also didn’t want to provide any bulletin board material, nor tip his hand on openings he saw. Obviously an experienced and good coach (see his record).

FIGHT ON

Grizzlies1982 said:
Montanabear777 said:

Defensive speed is going to shock them. Score won’t be close. Griz win convincingly

Copper Griz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:

Defensive speed is going to shock them. Score won’t be close. Griz win convincingly

From your typing fingers to God's ears.

We have 2 of the nation’s 4 top defenders! (According to Buck Buchanan voting). This is the best defense we’ve ever had! Griz win!!

This quote was In today's Missoulian: "JMU coach Curt Cignetti thought Montana's performance [against EWU] was something of an aberration."

Back