• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Does anyone else have a funning feeling about fri?

Montanabear777

I don't post. I'm the biggest lurker ever. I keep my opinions to myself, and try to respect the opinions of others. But this one, I just have to get off my chest.

I think we can beat JMU. Not only that, I don't see us as underdogs. We play well on the road. We're tested. We have enormous amounts of momentum. We're getting healthier. The defense and special teams are lights out, and probably the best Griz units I have seen in my 28 years of fandom. The offense is coming together at the right time. EVERYTHING is coming together. I just don't know. I feel like the universe and the ether are talking to me. I think this team and it's coaches have done something spectacular for all the adversity, freshmen, and injuries. I think the best is yet to come. I also, just don't feel like JMU is ready for us. I think we may be over looked. I am counting on it. I feel in my bones, that our time is now.

IDK guys. I'm pulling the trigger, hoping for the best. 31-28 GRIZ.

I think a lot of us (minus Brint) have that same feeling. Maybe we actually have a shot at this thing, or maybe retiredpopo has just gotten into all our heads. 😁

After the last two ball games, I see a very dangerous Defense and Special Teams with an Offense that is peaking at the right time. I am starting to believe this could be our year. Go Griz!

Montanabear777 said:
Lol! I still think Brint is harboring some cautious optimism deeeeeeeeeep down.

Love how Brint's negative thoughts creep in. Just check out his Twitter posts on Green Bay. We're gonna lose is a frequent theme before victory.

go96griz said:
Montanabear777 said:

Love how Brint's negative thoughts creep in. Just check out his Twitter posts on Green Bay. We're gonna lose is a frequent theme before victory.

Well yeah but I totally feel him on that one... Except it's in reverse when you're a Cowboys fan. It's like a toxic relationship. They keep promising they'll get their shit together and change, for 26 years. All the while they keep abusing you and stealing your time and money.

I do think we can win this game. I'm not big into predictions, but I will predict this. I've told several of my friends this over the last couple days that I think whoever wins this game on Friday, will win the Natty. I think these are the 2 best teams remaining. NDSU struggles offensively and at times their defense gives up too much. I'm not really afraid of SDSU, they're the toughest team remaining on that side, but I think the champion is going to come out of this game on Friday night. Will it be us? God I hope so! Go Griz!

Griz til I die said:
I do think we can win this game. I'm not big into predictions, but I will predict this. I've told several of my friends this over the last couple days that I think whoever wins this game on Friday, will win the Natty. I think these are the 2 best teams remaining. NDSU struggles offensively and at times their defense gives up too much. I'm not really afraid of SDSU, they're the toughest team remaining on that side, but I think the champion is going to come out of this game on Friday night. Will it be us? God I hope so! Go Griz!

May God and Saint David of Dickenson be on our side.

I could definitely live with a trip to the semis this year, but the ship, always far more ideal.

Montanabear777 said:
Griz til I die said:

I could definitely live with a trip to the semis this year, but the ship, always far more ideal.

Hallelujah, Amen. (BTW, you're funny and therefore you should post more.)

Da Boyz Mom said:
Montanabear777 said:

Why thank you! :) I really do try.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Montanabear777 said:

Here's what gives me hope: That I was totally wrong about last week's game!

I said then, QB is the most important position on the field. Eastern has the better QB by far. So Eastern will prevail.

Well, I was partly right. Barriere performed as advertised. He put up HUGE numbers.

And the game wasn't close.

Repeat performance Friday? I wouldn't bet against it.

citay said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Here's what gives me hope: That I was totally wrong about last week's game!

I said then, QB is the most important position on the field. Eastern has the better QB by far. So Eastern will prevail.

Well, I was partly right. Barriere performed as advertised. He put up HUGE numbers.

And the game wasn't close.

Repeat performance Friday? I wouldn't bet against it.

Yep! I gotta say this about our QB.... He wins..... Keep the pocket awareness up, THROW THE BALL AWAY when you have to. Take your shots when it's time. I don't know. I just have a good feeling......

Our QB is tough... and a gamer... might not always make the best decisions but dude flat out so far has got it done! No denying that! Hope is ankle/leg feeling better than ever come Friday night would love to see him come out hot marching down the field often!

go96griz said:
Montanabear777 said:

Wait, I thought Brint was the perennial sugar coater!!!

Don’t know who is going to win, but I’m about as excited as I’ve been in a long time for this game.

PDXGrizzly said:
go96griz said:

Wait, I thought Brint was the perennial sugar coater!!!

Don’t know who is going to win, but I’m about as excited as I’ve been in a long time for this game.

Agreed!! The only bad thing is, one of these teams is going to go home on Friday. Let's hope and pray it isn't us.

I'd sure like to see Mr. Mcknight and Mr. Ostmo walk out on the field this Friday night...stinks we lost them....

It'd also be cool to see Mr. Reynolds walking up and down the Griz sidelines too...

Positive thread. Both teams are mirror images of each other UM better on defense and ST and JMU better on offense. A simulator had JMU 27-16 over Griz. Turnovers and patience in this game wins the day. Slug fest low scoring upto half and maybe first team to 20 wins. Bobby ball stay close take advantage of mistakes. Griz19-JMU 17. ST and FGs.

I can envision Mick Delaney lighting a cigar and thinking 19-18 victory would have been better.

Latest posts

Back