• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JMU Tailgating ?

thelyonsden

East Coast fans making the trip to the game Friday evening. Planning to tailgate around 3:00PM...is there a dedicated spot for tailgating?

Alumni association just tweeted about a tailgate. See if this link works

https://mobile.twitter.com/MontanaGSA/status/1468289231076265986

Sweet JESUS how many students does JMU have? And are they ALL required to live on campus? I’ve never seen a campus with so many dorms…

Sampler Hall
Ashby Hall
Converse Hall
Gifford Hall
Harrison Hall
Logan Hall
Waylon Hall
Roop Hall
Jackson Hall
Moody Hall
Maury Hall
Wilson Hall
Keezell Hall
Alumnae Hall
Sheldon Hall
Johnson Hall
Johnston Hall
Spotswood Hall
Cleveland Hall
Burris Hall
Hillside Hall
Bell Hall
McGraw-Long Hall
Hanson Hall
Chappellear Hall
Weaver Hall
White Hall
Dingledine Hall
Frederikson Hall
Garner Hall
Huffman Hall
Ikenberry Hall
Shenandoah Hall
Chesapeake Hall
Potomac Hall

ChicagoDuke said:
Interesting. They really are putting y'all far away from all of the other tailgating.

That’s alright. Montana’s are used to walking five miles through three feet of snow, uphill both ways, just for a fifth of whiskey. It’s what we do.

I believe we have 25 dorms....several listed above are actually academic or admin buildings. Undergrad student population is around 22K I believe. Approximately 50% of our students are on campus. I believe 10 of the 25 dorms are in an area called "The Village", which consists of a collection of smaller buildings

Reinell, if you're gonna set up your tailgate, you better get to drivin':

Distance between Great Falls, MT, USA and Harrisonburg, VA, USA (US)
Driving Distance: 2086.94 mi , Duration: 1 days 6 hours 39 minutes, Route: I-94 E

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back