• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Playoffs Games- Week 15 Third Round

Paytonlives

Staff member
ALL FINALSy

FCS Finals
#2 North Dakota State (12-1) Beat #7 East Tennessee State (11-2) 27-3
#3 James Madison (12-1) Beat #6 Montana (10-3) 28-6
#8 kittens (11-2) Beat #1 Sam Houston (11-1) 42-19
NR South Dakota State (11-3) Beat #5 Villanova (10-3) 35-21

Should Sam Houston fans feel slighted that they are the number one seed and don't get national tv? Or maybe the decision was solely about ratings.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Should Sam Houston fans feel slighted that they are the number one seed and don't get national tv? Or maybe the decision was solely about ratings.
Was just over on the Bearkat football forum ... not exactly a hotbed of activity. Here's the link, if you care.
http://www.katfans.com/katsforum/forumdisplay.php?28-Bearkat-Football-and-AQ7-WAC

Topics of discussion include the lack of a "complete" QB for the kitties (got that right), and feel like they can stuff the run. Almost certainly right about that too. They might be underestimating the MSU defense.

And the only other concern seems to be the starting time ... 7:30 pm in their time zone. They're not sure whether that will help or hurt attendance. No comments (as of when I was there) about any broadcast of the game.

IdaGriz01 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Was just over on the Bearkat football forum ... not exactly a hotbed of activity. Here's the link, if you care.
http://www.katfans.com/katsforum/forumdisplay.php?28-Bearkat-Football-and-AQ7-WAC

Topics of discussion include the lack of a "complete" QB for the kitties (got that right), and feel like they can stuff the run. Almost certainly right about that too. They might be underestimating the MSU defense.

And the only other concern seems to be the starting time ... 7:30 pm in their time zone. They're not sure whether that will help or hurt attendance. No comments (as of when I was there) about any broadcast of the game.
I wonder how proud they are of their 6722 attendance Saturday.

kemajic said:
IdaGriz01 said:

I wonder how proud they are of their 6722 attendance Saturday.
Ya they sure do have all the makings of an FBS program :lol:

I now live in Virginia in the winter (wife's a Virginia girl). I will be at the game. Do folks know yet if there is a main hotel that folks will be staying at? I will be staying up in Harrisonburg for the night after the game because I live in the Appalachian Mountains five hours southwest of the game. One note to all coming out. Get your rooms soon. Harrisonburg motels fill up on Friday night in the best of times.

We are Griz fans living in NC. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn south of town. Wondering where the Griz Faithful will be doing their pre-game drinking. We'll head for the Stadium around 6:30 so we thought we might go to a meet-up before.

Gtcamper47 said:
We are Griz fans living in NC. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn south of town. Wondering where the Griz Faithful will be doing their pre-game drinking. We'll head for the Stadium around 6:30 so we thought we might go to a meet-up before.

There is a GSA tailgate from 4 to 6. See the Tailgating thread.

Overheard in town today. “We have a cakewalk this weekend. Sam Houston hasn’t played anyone this year.” After this weekend they still won’t have “played anyone.”

Paytonlives said:
#1 Sam Houston (11-0) vs #8 kittens (10-2) Sat 6:30PM ESPN+
#2 North Dakota State (11-1) vs #7 East Tennessee State (11-1) Sat 10AM ESPN
#3 James Madison (11-1) vs #6 Montana (10-2) Friday 5PM ESPN2
#5 Villanova (10-2) vs. South Dakota State (10-3) Sat Noon ESPN+

Jeez I'm gone for a while and when I come back it's like it's 2006 all over again.

Probably gonna get ugly early

#2 North Dakota State (11-1) vs #7 East Tennessee State (11-1) 0-0 in 1st

EverettGriz said:
A whole lotta empty seats in the fatty dome, even with many taking up 3 each.

How does it feel watching ndsu the dominant team in the fcs for a decade now? ... Glad you don't have anything better to do on a Saturday.... I'm sure you'll be watching every play when ndsu plays against James Madison 👍👍

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

How does it feel watching ndsu the dominant team in the fcs for a decade now? ... Glad you don't have anything better to do on a Saturday.... I'm sure you'll be watching every play when ndsu plays against James Madison 👍👍
Go Dukes!

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

So the fattys won? Turned it off midway through the first drive.

And it’s basketball season. The only football I’ll be watching now is bowl games.

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

And it’s basketball season. The only football I’ll be watching now is bowl games.

Not a chance in hell.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Not a chance in hell.
You can't try to own people with the "OMG look at how much you care" when you're here constantly trying to demonstrate how little you care about us. :lol:

Back