• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Incarnate Word Sam Houston

Things going Incarnate Word's way right now, definitely a better game to watch then the pillow fight in Bozeman.

After last nights performance and seeing how bad Sam Houston is. I’m confident we would be playing for the national championship if we were in the other side of the bracket

hilinegrizfan said:
After last nights performance and seeing how bad Sam Houston is. I’m confident we would be playing for the national championship if we were in the other side of the bracket

Yes. These brackets are just soooooo everything FCS. If teams can’t afford to travel 400 miles they should not be playing football.

There is absolutely no way Sam Houston deserves a number one ranking. Current FCS playoffs are a joke.

Also their uniforms look like prison uniforms.

EverettGriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Yes. These brackets are just soooooo everything FCS. If teams can’t afford to travel 400 miles they should not be playing football.

Agreed. I have never seen any more lopsided bracket. Absolute joke.

grizturd said:
The Word offense is pretty decent.
We've watched several of their games. Some of them came down to "whoever has the ball last, wins" shootouts. They were/are my pick to beat the spread because I figured they could score along with SHSU, even if their D is a bit worse than just suspect.

We should be rooting for Sam Houston otherwise the cats will get a freebie home game while we have to go on the road to jmu.

Da Boyz Mom said:
We should be rooting for Sam Houston otherwise the cats will get a freebie home game while we have to go on the road to jmu.

Winning cat griz actually hurt us for the playoffs. What sense does that make

These defenses are terrible. The GRIZ would take either team to the woodshed. I wish they would seed the whole bracket, the regionalization is such bullshit.

hilinegrizfan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

fcs sense. (#fcs).

hilinegrizfan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

The whole bracket makes zero sense.

Sam Houston escapes disaster.

Don’t want to sound like an EWU fan, but I have trouble seeing them as the #1 seed. Probably should have been #2 or #3.

Back