• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cants tmartin

dupuyer griz

DONOR
Esg chant is going strong at the game. Not much else to see or hear so far. Glad to know we live rent free there.

Yeah bold move with the chant after getting blasted by us two weeks ago.

It’s like the south singing songs about how big of pussies the north is after the civil war

Da Boyz Mom said:
Cats are really lucky to be on their side of the bracket. They would get killed on our side.

I’m still real pissed about this. Specially since I would have a short drive over to Huntsville next week.

iu

Bear Axed said:

I can handle a lot of crap drug onto this board but that gave me too many flashbacks to taking calculus from a Polish professor that barely spoke English and didn’t speak mathematics much better. 😂

Fahque said:
Vigen looks like he is still in his PJ's

He’s got that disappointed, “I thought we were going to the circus today’, look. Been that way for going on two weeks now.

Ursa Major said:
Fahque said:

He’s got that disappointed, “I thought we were going to the circus today’, look. Been that way for going on two weeks now.

He should go to the circus, maybe hang around the carney game where they knock the milk bottles down, might find a QB.

jodcon said:
Fahque said:

He looks more like someone’s dad who got a sideline pass than the coach of the team.

When you’re a team’s sixth choice, it’s a little like living in your parent’s basement. You can pretty much say, “Fock it, I’m wearin my jammies all day. What’re they gunna do, throw me out?” Same here: who the hell they gunna hire?

EverettGriz said:
jodcon said:
He looks more like someone’s dad who got a sideline pass than the coach of the team.

When you’re a team’s sixth choice, it’s a little like living in your parent’s basement. You can pretty much say, “Fock it, I’m wearin my jammies all day. What’re they gunna do, throw me out?” Same here: who the hell they gunna hire?

I’ll bet he sharted his kakis during warm ups. Went back to the locker room where he ditched the soiled trousers in McKay’s empty locker before he slipped into his sweat pants.

Latest posts

Back