• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ads on this board

UncleP

How do I get the goddamned ads off this board. I understand that everyone is entitled to make money but it has gotten ridiculous. The ads on the site are so overwhelming on my iPhone I literally can’t see any threads. Extremely frustrating!

All the ads either have an x in the upper right corner or they will have a spot that says (close) and you just have to click to close the ad and see the thread.

UncleP said:
The bottom ad on my phone no longer has that and it takes up 50% of the screen.

Agreed it takes up at least a third of my screen and they don’t have a close option.

I have to agree that the ads on this board have gotten out of hand and drastically slow down the speed of the site and everyone's PC. Would be nice if there was a happy medium

That's why I never, given the option, do this board on my phone. It is almost impossible to use it on the phone. I mostly use my Kindle.

Probably why this board is a shell of its former self.

And even this post was a pia to find the submit key.

Question for Chris. Now that the size of the ads on EGriz are 4 times the size they used to be does this mean the price of a backyard burger will be a few cents cheaper next time I stop in for some dinner?

Back