• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eags deserved better

NativeGriz

Fans!!! They are a great team but have crap support. How do they get so many good recruits? Had a recruit attended the game in Cheney last week and attended last night's game in Missoula you would think it would be a no-brainer where the recruit would go. Side note nice to see Griz included in GameDay 2021 season FBS highlight video vs Washington with audio "The Montana Grizzlies have shocked the world "

I agree. They are putting a good product on the field, for sure. They also deserved better than to go to Missoula in round 2. The NCAA is not doing the FCS playoffs justice

putter said:
I agree. They are putting a good product on the field, for sure. They also deserved better than to go to Missoula in round 2. The NCAA is not doing the FCS playoffs justice

They didn't deserve UNI in the first round either.

PhxGriz said:
putter said:

They didn't deserve UNI in the first round either.

Montana/EWU in the second round is garbage

NativeGriz said:
Fans!!! They are a great team but have crap support. How do they get so many good recruits? Had a recruit attended the game in Cheney last week and attended last night's game in Missoula you would think it would be a no-brainer where the recruit would go. Side note nice to see Griz included in GameDay 2021 season FBS highlight video vs Washington with audio "The Montana Grizzlies have shocked the world "

Link?

Da Boyz Mom said:
NativeGriz said:

Link?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKAbpgTVcw&t=66s

Athletes, yes, but I can guarantee you EWU compromises on certain aspects of who can attend their community college that UM doesn’t. Character is a big one. Big difference.

I don't even miss the BLM Anti-American league. It took a while, but it's ancient history now. I'll watch College (1-AA) all day long.

The differences between the two programs are night and day. Eastern is a top quality team, and will remain so. But there absolutely no similarities between the programs otherwise, and it’s why I contend Montana doesn’t belong at the FCS level.

NativeGriz said:

Pretty sure EWU doesn’t make you send in a transcript to attend the “school”. That’s how.

A friend just pointed out they also recruit from a state with about 6 and 1/2 million more people than Montana. They can get those kids that barely qualify to walk on. Still what is going on back in Cheney that keeps their fans from traveling a few miles east and enjoy what a real football atmosphere is. We are truly spoiled to have this in our back yard.

Back