• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Classless, totally classless beagles coach

Harm

What the holy hell. I hope that last TD, by Megachonker coach "Worst" is remembered next year. Completely classless bitch move. FTC and their classless asses!

I’m going to assume that your phone auto corrected FTE to FTC because you type it so often :)

Harm said:
What the holy hell. I hope that last TD, by Megachonker coach "Worst" is remembered next year. Completely classless bitch move. FTC and their classless asses!

Why was it classless?

BTW, you should take that Regimental DUI off of your Avatar if you’re going to act like an idiot.

Harm said:

I saw nothing wrong. The point of the game is to score.

DUI...Freudian slip eh bud? Try Crest pal, and classless was on full display for anyone with two eyes and a brain cell to witness it during the last 4 min, (My apologies I forgot to whom I'm speaking..)hell encouraging classless behavior by Megachonker was just par for the course eh? STFU...

Harm said:
DUI...Freudian slip eh bud? Try Crest pal, and classless was on full display for anyone with two eyes and a brain cell to witness it during the last 4 min, (My apologies I forgot to whom I'm speaking..)hell encouraging classless behavior by Megachonker was just par for the course eh? STFU...

I’m surprised these fucks are showing their face so early on our board… FTE

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
What was the EKG on the eagles helmets ?

Every kick Gone

Cummon you guys, be serious. I need to know the meaning of EKG on the helmets.

I really believed it was Sumptin' meaningful like " Erik Kant Graduwait". just guessing. j/k :roll: :roll:

Harm said:

It’s a DUI…I.E., Distinctive Unit Insignia. “Crest” is the jargon term.

Trust me. I served there for 23 years. Thanks.

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:

Well good for you. Good for US. Thank you.

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:

Well good for you. Good for US. Thank you.

...and yet NOT ONE real door kicker ever uttered those letters to describe it, EVER! Now pound sand.

Harm said:

Furthermore, “classless” would have been continuing to throw the ball if we were UP on points, not behind. Seriously, did you expect them to just take a knee with 4 minutes (or however many) left in the game?

Barriere passed Steve Mcnair in TD’s with that last TD throw. Do you think he should have just said “f$&k it, I quit?”

No, you play the game until the whistle blows. I’m failing to understand why it was a “classless” move.

Harm said:
...and yet NOT ONE real door kicker ever uttered those letters to describe it, EVER! Now pound sand.

Says you, who obviously didn’t serve there long enough to know the difference.

PM me. I’m happy to provide my “bona fides.”

Latest posts

Back