• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FIRE ALL THE OFFICIALS FROM THE BSC

Cuervohola

DONOR
Hire these guys... Let the players play, none of the Nancy Horseshit!

Not ONE dumbass holding call, There could have been a PI against Eastern / Grossman, but as long as they aren't calling it for Eastern...

They had some bad calls in the second half and non calls... I guess they didn't get the Paypal transfers from the Cheney boosters until Half.

All in all though, MUCH better than Big Sky.

really might as well had zero Refs. those clowns should be charged admission for "watching" the game as Spectators. :lame:

Cuervohola said:

Not ONE dumbass holding call, There could have been a PI against Eastern / Grossman, but as long as they aren't calling it for Eastern...

Proud Griz Man said:
really might as well had zero Refs. those clowns should be charged admission for "watching" the game as Spectators. :lame:

Cuervohola said:

There shouldn't be ANY officials, I agree.

Proud Griz Man said:

Cuervohola said:

Yup, that's how it was. I like letting the kids play, but, if that means letting the game get out of hand, then that's not good either. And, how can EVERY flag require a five-minute officials confab?????

Officials during playoffs have to be from a neutral conference. These were from the Ohio Valley. However, your point is more than valid. They were horrible. Totally made up targeting call after a targeting the previous play (also bad call). It really was bad.

I would agree that there were some obvious holding calls that were not made.

I disagree that tonight's game should suggest that all BSC Refs should be fired! This crew, I beleive, was from the Sun Belt Conference. They were not from the Big Sky!

I loved the refs tonight. After you figure out what is and isn’t going to be called you can kill it. If like to pretend like we got hosed on this or that, but they didn’t call shit unless it was obvious.

Maybe it was because I had to watch it online, but it sure felt like they held a lot of referee conferences and stopped the flow of the game. Could be I simply have ADD with the advent of phones too, so it really wasn't as bad as I thought.

dupuyer griz said:
I loved the refs tonight. After you figure out what is and isn’t going to be called you can kill it. If like to pretend like we got hosed on this or that, but they didn’t call shit unless it was obvious.

They didn't call it even when it was obvious.

Da Boyz Mom said:
dupuyer griz said:

They didn't call it even when it was obvious.
On either team! Just like the crew in the cross state game they let them play.

There is holding on almost every play. OL are taught how to hold and hopefully get away with it. It's just boring when there is a call every 14 seconds by the BSC officials because of it...

As far as the Nancy "Targeting", there wasn't any on either play, and like the announcer that was in the NFL said, "That was a good hit 10 years ago"...

If they spear with the helmet, okay, but other than that...

Pretty soon, in some circles, they will be calling for real Flags on the waists while the players trot around listening to Mary Poppins... Back in the day, the likes of Butkus and Nitschke would rip people's heads off and it was just fine, no sensitive ninnies that would get their feathers bent.

The officiating was great for the most part, but the conferences were bizarre. I assume they have been in this line of work for a while.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Officials during playoffs have to be from a neutral conference. These were from the Ohio Valley. However, your point is more than valid. They were horrible. Totally made up targeting call after a targeting the previous play (also bad call). It really was bad.

They ended up getting both of those calls right. The pass to Limu Emu in the back of the end zone wasn’t a TD, and they missed about 500 holding calls by EWU.

To have a team throw the ball EIGHTY times and not have a SINGLE holding call made? I can’t say I’ve ever seen that in all my years.

:thumb:
AZGrizFan said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

They ended up getting both of those calls right. The pass to Limu Emu in the back of the end zone wasn’t a TD, and they missed about 500 holding calls by EWU.

To have a team throw the ball EIGHTY times and not have a SINGLE holding call made? I can’t say I’ve ever seen that in all my years.

Back