• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/UM bet for Denton Fire recovery

SACCAT66

OK everyone... Lets raise some money... I will bet anyone that wants $20 (up to $200 total) on the EWU/UM game.

Bet is strait up, no points... I will take EWU. 1st 10 people that take the bet will be in... Money will go towards the Denton Fire victims. Sure it isn't a lot, but it will be a bet I will be happy to lose if griz win...

And in case anyone was wondering "what's this Denton fire he's talking about?".....

263038179_10159950083997940_5295965366448313943_n.jpg

Last I saw, the reports are awful. 11 homes burned, both elevators, the bank, the grocery store, and who knows how many other barns and outbuildings. Damn tough couple of days for a small community.

Wasn’t John Edwards from Denton? Or at least his family. Hunted pheasant out there quite a bit. Such a nice little town…this is a huge blow for them.

SACCAT66 said:
OK everyone... Lets raise some money... I will bet anyone that wants $20 (up to $200 total) on the EWU/UM game.

Bet is strait up, no points... I will take EWU. 1st 10 people that take the bet will be in... Money will go towards the Denton Fire victims. Sure it isn't a lot, but it will be a bet I will be happy to lose if griz win...

Used to play Denton in 6 man ball back in high school. Thank you for the donation link.

SACCAT66 said:

In. I'd even give you points on this one, but not complaining on the sucker wager

Back