• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

place to view game in phoenix/chandler area ??

krammer

can I get a little help here....I will be down there to care for a family member and the game would be a welcome distraction....thanks in advance for any suggestions

krammer said:
can I get a little help here....I will be down there to care for a family member and the game would be a welcome distraction....thanks in advance for any suggestions

Go to Duke’s in Scottsdale. Big group of Griz fans watch every game in a separate section of the bar on a big projector screen. Owner is a Butte guy. AZGrizFan and I watched many games together their when we were living in AZ.

WaGriz4life said:
krammer said:

Go to Duke’s in Scottsdale. Big group of Griz fans watch every game in a separate section of the bar on a big projector screen. Owner is a Butte guy. AZGrizFan and I watched many games together their when we were living in AZ.

thank you wagriz4life.....appreciate you taking time to help me .....

WaGriz4life said:
krammer said:

Don't steal any of his Montana-related neon....he frowns on that. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yep, Duke's Sports Bar on McDowell is the place. I'll be there, sitting with several other Griz fans. Would love to meet you and buy you a beer.

hunt-ducks said:
Yep, Duke's Sports Bar on McDowell is the place. I'll be there, sitting with several other Griz fans. Would love to meet you and buy you a beer.

Your on....I pretty certain I will be there.... :thumb:

Back