• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz VB upsets Cats in Bozeman

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Yea yea I know it’s not football, but I figured literally no one would see it in the other forum.

Did anyone see this wild 5 set match? It was pretty crazy!

Griz went up 2 games to 0. They lost the 3rd to make it 2-1. They were leading the 4th 19-12 and found a way to lose! It went to the 5th and Griz were up 12-10 at one point but ended up down 15-14. Cats thought they won the final point but Coach challenged the call and replay showed she was correct….call gets reversed and sends it to 15-15.

Griz win next two points to win it all. Was awesome to see!

First of all, huge win for the Griz and a massive point in the brawl of the wild standings, especially considering they got swept at home. However that was kind of embarrassing for the Griz. You’re up 2-0, have all the momentum in the world, they basically had the match won in the 4th and they choked. They literally got a gift from god to win this match. That said, it doesn’t matter how but a win is a win. Go Griz!

Was great to watch it on ESPN+. What a way to win! Cats thought they got the match point only to have it overturned and lose...highest of highs to lowest of lows. Loved it :thumb:

https://twitter.com/montanagrizvb/status/1453210245627473926?s=21
Also, look at the crowd in this video. No one is leaving. They’re literally all just standing there like what the fuck just happened. I’ve watched this a few times now. :lol:

This same cats team swept us at home and it wasn’t even close. This Griz team has gotten a little more scrappy and are battling. They’ve won last 3 of 4 matches

Griz til I die said:
First of all, huge win for the Griz and a massive point in the brawl of the wild standings, especially considering they got swept at home. However that was kind of embarrassing for the Griz. You’re up 2-0, have all the momentum in the world, they basically had the match won in the 4th and they choked. They literally got a gift from god to win this match. That said, it doesn’t matter how but a win is a win. Go Griz!

It amazes me how many teams lose after being up 2-0

Back