• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What’s up with Cam?

rocklobster

I saw that Cam was dressed on the sideline during the Idaho game. Is there a time table for his return? Anyone have information that isn’t their personal medical opinion?

He also was in uniform and on the sideline for the Sac State game. Don't think his presence means anything one way or another.

rocklobster said:
I saw that Cam was dressed on the sideline during the Idaho game. Is there a time table for his return? Anyone have information that isn’t their personal medical opinion?

And he went out for the coin toss. Did not notice any limping.

his injury typically takes 4-8 weeks to heal from time of injury. Some very quick healers, altho rare, are able to come back in 4 weeks most however fall in the 6-8 week range. limping has nothing to do with it as it is not necessarily an injury that would make you limp after the first week or so.

As a fan base would you prefer to have Cam back or do you think Brown will be/ is better by seasons end?

CatsRback said:
As a fan base would you prefer to have Cam back or do you think Brown will be/ is better by seasons end?

That’s uncanny, this is exactly what Duck Hunt would ask.

Ursa Major said:
CatsRback said:

Dude you follow me around every thread and in one of them you thought I was referencing UM when I was wasn’t. It’s a fair question. Look back at your previous threads. I’ve got better things to do than have imposter syndrome.

CatsRback said:

I'd take Camron, but I hope Brown has increased his development and confidence after the UI win. Either one will be good, I hope.

Hey, what name do you post under on BobcatNation? I'm sure you've joined that board, too, right? I haven't yet, but maybe I will so I can have some friendly banter with the other side. Hope to see you there.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

I'd take Camron, but I hope Brown has increased his development and confidence after the UI win. Either one will be good, I hope.

Hey, what name do you post under on BobcatNation? I'm sure you've joined that board, too, right? I haven't yet, but maybe I will so I can have some friendly banter with the other side. Hope to see you there.

CatsFan10 is my name over there. Been following both boards from a far, literally created a name there today too. Come on over. These Monday-Friday weeks get long when there’s no content 😴

I’m just curious between the two, you always wonder how long it takes to knock the rust off/ if that’s a thing. Do you go with the guy who’s played more recently/ thrown the ball more recently or do you go back to who started the year?

As a fan let me tell you… I have ALL the answers 😂

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

CatsFan10 is my name over there. Been following both boards from a far, literally created a name there today too. Come on over. These Monday-Friday weeks get long when there’s no content 😴

I’m just curious between the two, you always wonder how long it takes to knock the rust off/ if that’s a thing. Do you go with the guy who’s played more recently/ thrown the ball more recently or do you go back to who started the year?

That's rad. I'll have to create an account over there someday. I read some posts there on occasion. I noticed you joined here first and have way more posts here than there. Gotta love eGriz.com, right?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

That's rad. I'll have to create an account over there someday. I read some posts there on occasion. I noticed you joined here first and have way more posts here than there. Gotta love eGriz.com, right?
Yeah I had the day off and you guys were just more active today!

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

This is such underrated work CDA. I want to say some of your best, if this wasn’t typical grade A CDA maneuvering.

CatsRback said:
Ursa Major said:

Dude you follow me around every thread and in one of them you thought I was referencing UM when I was wasn’t. It’s a fair question. Look back at your previous threads. I’ve got better things to do than have imposter syndrome.

Are you sure you’ve got better things to do? You’re managed 37 posts on your first day on eGriz.

Ursa Major said:
CatsRback said:

Are you sure you’ve got better things to do? You’re managed 37 posts on your first day on eGriz.

Nailed it.

Ursa Major said:
CatsRback said:

Do you have anything better to do than check another posters profile and see how many time he posts..... Dont know if that's trolling or stalking either way it's creepy....

It could be worse , you could go over to bobcatnation and check his profile over there too.😂😂

Ursa Major said:
CatsRback said:

You and that hunt Ducks guy are like dechambeu and Koepka. Funny at first but nobody cares anymore.. get over yourself. I clearly can’t prove my proof of purchase on this site so I if you wanna call me hunting Ducks or whatever, it’s a public forum brother have at er.

Cowboys84 said:
Ursa Major said:

Do you have anything better to do than check another posters profile and see how many time he posts..... Dont know if that's trolling or stalking either way it's creepy....

It could be worse , you could go over to bobcatnation and check his profile over there too.😂😂

Says it right next to the username if you’re not posting here on your Boost Mobile phone. You should make fun of suicide rates in Native communities and triple down again. Because you did that. Nobody forgot. Pure Bizon trash.

CatsRback said:
Ursa Major said:

It didn't take you long to figure out the psychosis that 4-5 of these Squad members have about me. They see me around every corner. I live in their heads and dreams every day.

It is refreshing that you enjoy talking football, and I engage in football discussions as much as any poster on this site. Even better, I am not a Griz homer, don't drink the Kool-Aid, and will give credit to opponents when deserved, as well as being critical of Griz players/coaches when deserved.

I'll answer your question with my opinion. Cam Humphrey is a 6th-year senior, who has never been able to win a starting position at a FCS school until his 6th year, and he won that only because we had no other options for a starter, except a red-shirt frosh. Hauck loves loyalty, and Cam has been a loyal trooper since he arrived here. Thus, he became our starter. Cam is what he is...... a strong-armed, inconsistent, many times inaccurate passer, who lacks touch on short throws, still throws into coverage even after 6 years of college football, and whose decision-making is still questionable.

Brown may not finish his frosh season being any better option than Cam, because he is very young and inexperienced, and is making many of the same mistakes that Humphrey still makes as a senior. However, Brown has so much more upside than Cam. Whether he will develop that upside in the remaining few games is yet to be determined. In summary, should Cam win the starting QB position back when healthy? I'll leave that to the coaching staff to determine.

Cowboys84 said:
Ursa Major said:

Guys you’re looking into this too much. If I’m at Cat Griz I’ll walk over and buy you a beer if my schedule allows. Just a fan who really enjoys football. Life is too short to get ruffled feathers on a forum.

Cowboys84 said:
Ursa Major said:

I love how these knuckleheads quickly gang-up on any poster from another team. One would think that they could take a hint from an unbiased poster about how lame-assed they are, but no, they live in their own private little psychotic universe, propping-up each other with their tripe. You'll notice that, after one posts, the others are right there to chime-in with support. Like the three stooges on meth. ROFL. God, these dolts are all a few neurons short of a synapse, and embarrass Griz Nation every day. Please overlook them. Their typical game-day posts are bragging about how early and how drunk each can achieve before game-time. Keep posting and calling their sh*t. Most of us in Griz Nation have matured beyond high school, and actually enjoy bantering with fans from opposing teams.

Latest posts

Back