• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Questions For Those In The Know

Spanky2

I realize that Bobby doesn’t release much information about injured players, however, are there any possible dates that we can expect several players to be released to play as follows:
Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Humphrey

Spanky2 said:
I realize that Bobby doesn’t release much information about injured players, however, are there any possible dates that we can expect several players to be released to play as follows:
Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Humphrey

I’m not in the know at all, but Riley mentioned in the pregame show a few weeks ago we might see Ostmo back this month in October. I also saw Nick’s mom post in comments on one of Griz fan Facebook groups that he was healing nicely and couldn’t wait to get back on the field.
Still, not sure if we’ll see him Saturday or not though.

kurtismichael said:
Spanky2 said:
Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Humphrey

I’m not in the know at all, but Riley mentioned in the pregame show a few weeks ago we might see Ostmo back this month in October. I also saw Nick’s mom post in comments on one of Griz fan Facebook groups that he was healing nicely and couldn’t wait to get back on the field.

Also heard that Childs and Harris were "day to day" and it was a gametime decision on Saturday as to whether they would play or not....so that sounds positive.

In order of most likely to least likely, I think we're looking at:

Harris
Childs
Ostmo
Humphrey
Knight

One or two of them playing again is very likely. More than that is doubtful.

In how many games has Harris appeared? 4? More?

I do not believe Ostmo redshirted yet. So not sure why they would bring him back unless cat/Griz or later.

In fact, not sure we should see any of the RBs in the next 3 games.

kurtismichael said:
Spanky2 said:
Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Humphrey

I too enjoy getting most of my information about the world from Facebook

uofmman1122 said:

Harris
Childs
Ostmo
Humphrey
Knight

Interesting. I heard that 4 of the 5 are possible in the next 2-3 weeks.

Cam is out 4-8 weeks from injury date. very few people with his injury could play in 4 weeks but some have so If I were a bettor I would not bet on him being back sooner than 6 weeks from injury date. As far as Ostmo and Knight I wonder how effective they will be for the first few weeks after their return, not likely they will be at a level where they were when they last played.

HelenaHandBasket said:
uofmman1122 said:

Harris
Childs
Ostmo
Humphrey
Knight

Interesting. I heard that 4 of the 5 are possible in the next 2-3 weeks.
I've heard similar things, but have also heard a lot of the opposite from people I trust, so I'm defaulting to the longer timetables for now.

It would be great if 4/5 were back by the Brawl.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
kurtismichael said:

I started my post with I’m not in the know. I didn’t say I had any information. But thanks for assuming I use Facebook for most my information. I also was only repeating what Ostmo’s mother posted on one of the group sites. For all I know it’s a Russian bot spreading misinformation about Ostmo and not his mother.

Spanky2 said:
Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Humphrey
Hoping Knight will be ready for spring ball.

garizzalies said:
In how many games has Harris appeared? 4? More?

I do not believe Ostmo redshirted yet. So not sure why they would bring him back unless cat/Griz or later.

In fact, not sure we should see any of the RBs in the next 3 games.
Participation information is readily available from the box scores on gogriz.com.

kurtismichael said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I started my post with I’m not in the know. I didn’t say I had any information. But thanks for assuming I use Facebook for most my information. I also was only repeating what Ostmo’s mother posted on one of the group sites. For all I know it’s a Russian bot spreading misinformation about Ostmo and not his mother.

I’m betting it’s not a Russian bot or the mom. My hunch is they have finally operationalized that stupid cat satellite they launched back in February.

Look for more disinformation before it inexplicably crashes to the ground in November.

https://www.montana.edu/news/20881/satellite-designed-and-built-by-msu-students-sent-to-space-station

Back