• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Different team

dupuyer griz

DONOR
Looked like a different team today. Threw the ball down the field, blitzed and made plays. I can’t believe how much different a few scheme changes can rock the boat for the team. Ultimately, winning cures all ills, but this was just great to watch.

dupuyer griz said:
Looked like a different team today. Threw the ball down the field, blitzed and made plays. I can’t believe how much different a few scheme changes can rock the boat for the team. Ultimately, winning cures all ills, but this was just great to watch.

Yep, against a team that gave up 71 points last week and was completely demorialized.

bigsky33 said:
dupuyer griz said:

Yep, against a team that gave up 71 points last week and was completely demorialized.

Got to admit, play calls and player utilization improved alot.

bigsky33 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Got to admit, play calls and player utilization improved alot.

If that makes you feel good, then believe it.

It's the truth whether you believe it or not. If they had called the game like that last week, it would have been good for at least 7 points.

bigsky33 said:
dupuyer griz said:

Honestly, dude. WTF are you even doing here? Your team just escaped a 1-5 Bengals team that you were leading by six massive points going into the 4th quarter. Don’t you have better things to worry about?

it is IDAHO. please don't get to jazzed up over this performance. they did what they were expected to do and got a W.

dupuyer griz said:

Proud Griz Man said:
it is IDAHO. please don't get to jazzed up over this performance. they did what they were expected to do and got a W.

dupuyer griz said:

i said before the game I wouldn’t read anything into a win unless we curbstomped them like EWU did. We didn’t. But I did like the offensive approach, MUCH better than the debacle we witnessed against Sac. More plays downfield. Better run blocking. Brown went through his reads better. So yes, it was Idaho. But if we can get that kind of improvement game-to-game, we may be ok either until Cam gets back or with Brown for the duration.

Big sky 33 = kitty troll. Over on kitty nation they are all worked up over the number of tackles Robby Hauck makes in a game.😂 Little brother is now questioning Tim Hauck’s play. I guess 13 years in the NFL and complete dominance of BozAngeles while he was a Griz is some type of envy they just can’t get over. It’s actually kind of comical!!

Big sky 33 = kitty troll. Over on kitty nation they are all worked up over the number of tackles Robby Hauck makes in a game.😂 Little brother is now questioning Tim Hauck’s play. I guess 13 years in the NFL and complete dominance of BozAngeles while he was a Griz is some type of envy they just can’t get over. It’s actually kind of comical!!

They beat a bad team. I am hoping it gives everyone an increase in confidence that can carry over for these last few games.

bozono said:

What are you talking about dude. I have never mentioned Robby or Tim Hauck. Tim was a great player.

AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Honestly, dude. WTF are you even doing here? Your team just escaped a 1-5 Bengals team that you were leading by six massive points going into the 4th quarter. Don’t you have better things to worry about?

😂😂😂

bigsky33 said:
dupuyer griz said:

Hey, solid win over….what 7 loss D2 team did you play again today? Good god the cat schedule is a fvcking joke.

bigsky33 said:
dupuyer griz said:

And everyone underrating the SacSt team that beat us by a TD. They just took apart NAU 44-0 and have an inside track to an undefeated BSC season with only UCD much of a hurdle. One of the best OLs I've seen at this level in many years. Yeah, we didn't play so well, but we were beaten by a damn good team. Idaho, not so much.

AZGrizFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:

i said before the game I wouldn’t read anything into a win unless we curbstomped them like EWU did. We didn’t. But I did like the offensive approach, MUCH better than the debacle we witnessed against Sac. More plays downfield. Better run blocking. Brown went through his reads better. So yes, it was Idaho. But if we can get that kind of improvement game-to-game, we may be ok either until Cam gets back or with Brown for the duration.
Just a joke but you said you wouldn't read much into the game and gave your thoughts of what you'd read into the game?

Unfortunately the BSC sucks. Mainly because there are not common opponents. Hard to gauge much of anything. As it stands -
Sac State looks to be the real deal and should cruise to at least a share of the conference title. Weebs is Jeckyll and Hide. Eastern has no damn defense. Montana has no offense. UCD is mediocre at best. MSU is clearly the best high school team based on their schedule with one mediocre conference win over Weber. NAU, SUU, NCU, Idaho, ISU, etc. are all dumpster fires. I have zero idea of what the hell happens with the rest of the schedule and just pray the Griz run the table. Given the continued injuries it may be this team is getting a lot of experience and reps for 2022. I don’t recall so many injuries in any season prior to this.

SaskGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Just a joke but you said you wouldn't read much into the game and gave your thoughts of what you'd read into the game?

:lol: :lol: :lol: By “not reading into the game results” I meant just because we won it doesn’t mean we’re “back”…still a lot of shit to fix. Lots of players to get back (and more gone now, FFS)….basically, a 20-point win against I-da-HO does not mean all is right in Grizland.

Back