• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Truuuuuuuuuu!!!

StumptownGriz

Saw Trumaine Johnson was at the game which was awesome. Did he have any involvement in pregame? Raise the 37 flag or anything? I wasn't able to be there. Absolutely love seeing him back involved with the team. Mustve been a thrill for this group of defensive backs to get to spend time with Tru and see him on the sidelines.

grizingatorland said:
That's odd I'm pretty sure I've read on here multiple times how tru hates Montana and the Griz.

He loves Hauck and pre covid made a post about how he couldn't wait to get back to Missoula for games and it looks like he's back involved with the program. Check his Instagram @Truj2. He posted a lot of videos from the game.

StumptownGriz said:
grizingatorland said:
That's odd I'm pretty sure I've read on here multiple times how tru hates Montana and the Griz.

He loves Hauck and pre covid made a post about how he couldn't wait to get back to Missoula for games and it looks like he's back involved with the program. Check his Instagram @Truj2. He posted a lot of videos from the game.

i checked that instagran site. it didn't have any game anything. old photos of what looked like him.

It is in his "stories". They only last 24hrs then disappear. If his profile pic has a red circle on it, click that profile pic to view.

argh! said:
StumptownGriz said:

i checked that instagran site. it didn't have any game anything. old photos of what looked like him.

https://instagram.com/stories/truj2/2670917562987046942?utm_medium=share_sheet

LOVE how Tru sneaks in the 2011 Griz Cat score in the last post. Lol.

Probably just some guy that looked like him, kinda, and was actually 50# lighter or heavier than in his playing days, AND owns a restaurant in Bumfock, MT. :roll:
Besides, this is eGriz, where we have standards and rules for posting which are rigorously enforced on everyone. :lol:

Back