• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

jace lewis

argh!

DONOR
anybody know the reason for the protection/support on his right arm/shoulder? hard to tell from the tv what the device is, exactly. it isn't exactly like other teams don't have medical personnel who would recognize what it is, so i doubt state secrets are at risk here.

I thought he had it all last year as well. I think the problem for Jace is that the offenses are keying on dealing with him. Just leaves a lot for the other linebackers.

fencer24 said:
I thought he had it all last year as well. I think the problem for Jace is that the offenses are keying on dealing with him. Just leaves a lot for the other linebackers.

don't remember it last spring, but that was only a couple of "games". definitely the other linebackers are doing great.

shoulder harness to restrict risky positioning, will not allow picking his nose.

argh! said:
anybody know the reason for the protection/support on his right arm/shoulder? hard to tell from the tv what the device is, exactly. it isn't exactly like other teams don't have medical personnel who would recognize what it is, so i doubt state secrets are at risk here.

I had to do it Arghie, since you always derail other threads.

Proud Griz Man said:
shoulder harness to restrict risky positioning, will not allow picking his nose.

argh! said:

I had to do it Arghie, since you always derail other threads.

he was probably giving away the defensive signals with his pickery. good call by bobby.

Jace had injured that shoulder and had surgery on it a year or two ago. This is a protective/preventative brace is all.

I bet the CP QB was wishing someone had keyed on Jace on the play where Jace ended his season (on a clean, GREAT hit).

I could feel that hit in San Antonio.

Back