• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tailgating at Eastern

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Ok folks, the showdown in the west is here! This game will be total mayhem! Going to be a great game and I am not missing it!

Looking for some Eagle fans to help me get a spot to park my truck for tailgating at eastern?

All fans are always welcome at my tailgate no matter where it is. Look forward to meeting everyone and have a drink with you!

This week I had all 20 Cal Poly fans/parents at my tailgate enjoying shots and getting their pictures taken with Monte. Nice folks! Couple years ago when we lost at home to UC Davis, one of the players parents came to my tailgate who stated they had a son on both UC Davis and Cal poly teams. They remembered my tailgate from back then, so that is good!

Looking forward to meeting a lot more eastern fans this coming week. Have had many Eastern fans at my tailgate thru the years and look forward to seeing some of you again. My tailgate, for those of you who been there, is across the footbridge from the Press Box bar and a carved statue of Monte is standing in the back of my truck. If you have had shots at my tailgate, I am sure remember this?

Again Eastern Fans, any help would be appreciated!
Thank you!

Back