• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Washington Griz stadium

Cranky

I hate to be a whiner, but what is going on at the stadium on game days. First week, terrible slow lines to get into game and only half the concession stands open on East side. Yesterday, bathrooms shut down on East side. Two weeks ago East side womens can had the handicap stall closed. Still closed yesterday.

Cranky said:
I hate to be a whiner, but what is going on at the stadium on game days. First week, terrible slow lines to get into game and only half the concession stands open on East side. Yesterday, bathrooms shut down on East side. Two weeks ago East side womens can had the handicap stall closed. Still closed yesterday.

EW2aXduWoAIK8OU.png

There are too many people fighting for jobs so Haslam said no one gets a job. Kinda like punishing two toddlers for fighting over a toy.

MontanaJack2006 said:
There are too many people fighting for jobs so Haslam said no one gets a job. Kinda like punishing two toddlers for fighting over a toy.

Are you sure it’s not too many people going to the games? Maybe if they only sold half the tickets, the lines wouldn’t be an issue anymore.

alabamagrizzly said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

Are you sure it’s not too many people going to the games? Maybe if they only sold half the tickets, the lines wouldn’t be an issue anymore.

Yep. I bet you don’t hear any OTHER BSC teams bitching about these issues. :lol: :lol:

Stitt-coached teams never had these issues! :lol:

Pretty much no football last year. Team is 3-0. Stadium wide open during a pandemic. People bitching about staff and toilets being closed. First world problems. Whiners.

Hey I have an idea. How about you just don’t go to the games? If you’re gonna piss and moan and about every little thing imaginable, then just stay home. Maybe you’d prefer we go back to not playing football like last year. I know I had a good time yesterday.

Griz til I die said:
Hey I have an idea. How about you just don’t go to the games? If you’re gonna piss and moan and about every little thing imaginable, then just stay home. Maybe you’d prefer we go back to not playing football like last year. I know I had a good time yesterday.

But I deserve to have everything be just the way I want it when I want it. If even one stall is out of order when I want to use it, people should lose their jobs. People should show me more respect.

HelenaHandBasket said:
I actually post the "out of order" sign, it serves as a "reserved" sign but different.

I’m going to do this at the Rose Bowl next time. I go to the restroom at the beginning of halftime, and there are other people trying to use the restroom at the same time. It’s complete BS.

What could have possibly been wrong with East side men's restroom that couldn't be fixed in 30-60 min? If the excuse is no plumber on duty that is poor planning for a facility and event this large.

Iowagriz said:
What could have possibly been wrong with East side men's restroom that couldn't be fixed in 30-60 min? If the excuse is no plumber on duty that is poor planning for a facility and event this large.

Uh, have you ever been in a public restroom at a large event? It’s a war zone. You fight your way in, and you fight your way out. Ever feel like washing your hands would make them dirtier? That’s how it goes. I’ve witnessed scenes that would take weeks to correct. I imagine a Hungarian prison would be a step up from large sporting events in terms of facilities.

81VT707BJDL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Large sporting events facility is comparable to WGS is comparable to a Hungarian prison facility. I didn't realize the depth and breadth of your experience, CDA. :eek: Please tell us more. And I thought I had a pretty varied life, with lots of experiences. :oops:

3-7-77 said:
Large sporting events facility is comparable to WGS is comparable to a Hungarian prison facility. I didn't realize the depth and breadth of your experience, CDA. :eek: Please tell us more. And I thought I had a pretty varied life, with lots of experiences. :oops:

I served my nickel, they can come and take me!

...get the thread back on track...
...though decades behind schedule...
...addition of the new south end beer garden...
...took a great stadium experience up another notch...

... :clap: .. :beer2: .. :beer:.. :cool: ...

Back