• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU at SUU Game Thread

get'em_griz

DONOR
Southern Utah just stops EWU at the 1-yard line on 4th down, and immediately gives up a safety on the very next play.

9-0 EWU

I like the espn+ features.

- arrow down during a game and you see the last few games you have been watching and bounce between them.
- if you are late to a game, you can rewind it even if it is a live game.
- you can pause and fast forward like a DVR.

Yukon said:

- arrow down during a game and you see the last few games you have been watching and bounce between them.

ESPN+ is a million times better than Pluto.

Yukon said:

:thumb: Hands down better than Pluto.

Yukon said:
EWU pass defense is....well....missing.

That’s funny, I was thinking their run defense looked pretty porous. For a while there, SUU’s offense was looking like part of a top 20 team.

EWU can sling the ball though. Griz need to limit those big plays and put a couple hits on Barrier.

This game had no defense, the UC Davis/Weber game has had hardly any offense. The Big Sky race is going to be interesting. I like our chances.

Yukon said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Hot take. UM wins by three scores.
God bless you. May all your prayers come true.

I’m 100% serious. EWU offense looks like a top 25 offense. Their defense looks like pioneer league cellar dweller. If we can’t beat them we aren’t title contenders, period. There’s no if’s, ands, or buts about it. If we’re a championship caliber team we beat these guys by at least two scores. Honestly if you were to stack them up vs NDSU right now what would your prediction be? I’m willing to bet that most would say NDSU wins that game by 2 scores as well, which is why I say if we’re for real this year we win by that margin.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Yukon said:
God bless you. May all your prayers come true.

I’m 100% serious. EWU offense looks like a top 25 offense. Their defense looks like pioneer league cellar dweller. If we can’t beat them we aren’t title contenders, period. There’s no if’s, ands, or buts about it. If we’re a championship caliber team we beat these guys by at least two scores. Honestly if you were to stack them up vs NDSU right now what would your prediction be? I’m willing to bet that most would say NDSU wk a that by 2 scores as well, which is why I say if we’re for real this year we win by that margin.

For the Griz to win by 2-3 touchdowns, their offense will have to be much better than what they showed today.

Back