• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Mustang Game Thread

I have nothing but respect for Baldwin but it’s going to take him a few recruiting cycles to get the personnel he needs. It will be interesting to see how he builds that program.

Ursa Major said:
I have nothing but respect for Baldwin but it’s going to take him a few recruiting cycles to get the personnel he needs. It will be interesting to see how he builds that program.

Yep, totally agree. He'll have then back, but not today. I'm feeling a "goose egg" for the Griz D.

daGrizJ said:
Ursa Major said:

Yep, totally agree. He'll have then back, but not today. I'm feeling a "goose egg" for the Griz D.

Possible….very possible….also possible the 2’s/3’s give up a score late. Either way, I expect domination today. and I expect CP will be back, under Baldwin’s leadership….question then becomes, how long does he stay. .

AZGrizFan said:
daGrizJ said:

Possible….very possible….also possible the 2’s/3’s give up a score late. Either way, I expect domination today. and I expect CP will be back, under Baldwin’s leadership….question then becomes, how long does he stay. .

Good question. Gotta wonder how much the O Coordinator job at Cal cost him. He didn’t exactly set the world on fire there but it’s Cal.

Back