• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber vs JMU: All the others have been appetizers…

AZGrizFan

DONOR
….for the game we’ve all been waiting for today.

Let’s see if Weber is for real, if they belong in the conversation with the Griz, MSU (and EWU???)…

would have liked to see them go against JMU at full strength and with their starting QB, but oh well…injuries are part of the game.

C'mon guy's let's give Marvin and his good buddy a break. They are really young and really passionate, things we really should appreciate. That said, I am so funking glad to hear adults!!!!!

How long till we all despise these first four commercials we are doomed to watch every 12 minutes for the next three hours?

Weber QB is the backup, correct? He looks like a runner, but doesn't run that well so far. Looks a little hesitant.

Yep weber has their backup QB in. But they got back all Conf (and I think all American) running back Josh Davis back (he’s been out).

Weber needs a QB, and to clean up open field tackling. Missed tackles have extended drives for JMU. That is the thing that has stood out most about our D this year. No missed open field tackles that I ca recall, which is amazing.

JMU now up 24-3 on first drive to start the second half.

Once again, Weber’s main weakness is their offense. How many years have they struggled on offense? Having a great defense is fantastic, but only if your offense shows any signs of a pulse to keep you in games.

Latest posts

Back