• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/WIU: Anytime you want to bitch….

AZGrizFan

DONOR
….about our announcers, just take a listen to the two guys doing the EWU/WIU game….

Holy crap, an 8-year-old could do better….

And WIU already scored on EWU. Lol…..on a “jet stream” play (according to the announcers)….apparently somehow different from the jet SWEEP.

I loved it when the announcer called the extra point a field goal. I would think that a prerequisite for being an announcer is to have watched at least one game.

Barriere throws a flare to the RB and the announcer calls it a bubble screen. This honestly is comical….

retiredpopo said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I wanna see EWU win, but I also wanna see WIU score 35 today.

pretty sure you will. EWU defense is pretty dismal lol.

This game is giving me warm and fuzzies about playing eastern. Our defense is going to have its hands full, but our offense should absolutely roll.

get'em_griz said:
Haha “and a hurdle over the defender!! Did you see that?? Did you see that?!”

He’d never seen a penalty for participation without a helmet either. :lol:

First quarter isn’t over and EWU has already given up more yards to WIU than the Griz did.

And we’re in the 6-1-4-5-5, by the way. WTF?

Good to know I’m not the only one watching this game and wondering if these two announcers might be the worst ever.

Back