• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Pod - WIU win, Wa griz, defense, Cam, fan questions

BWahlberg

DONOR
Almost hit 2 full hours but with no game to preview we ran short haha.

We went over our thoughts on the gameday experience being back in Wa Griz, the game itself, how awesome the defense is playing, our thoughts on Cam Humphrey's progression, we look around the Big Sky, and we close with all of these crazy ass questions you guys had for us.

As always - links here in the tweet, or just look for Griz Fan Podcast or Montana Mint Sports wherever you download your podcasts.

https://twitter.com/GrizFanPod/status/1437828232103952387

AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
James’ answer to the Disneyland question was awesome. No hesitation.

I must have missed that. What did he answer? I'm guessing Disneyland.

I won't spoil, but he didn't hesitate at all. It's around the 1:35--1:45 minute mark. The answers to Ursa's question were really funny, too. Give it a listen if you have a few minutes.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
I must have missed that. What did he answer? I'm guessing Disneyland.

I won't spoil, but he didn't hesitate at all. It's around the 1:35--1:45 minute mark. The answers to Ursa's question were really funny, too. Give it a listen if you have a few minutes.

Ahhhh...right when I shut it off... :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: Just listened..... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Brint, just getting around to the pod and a comment on replay. My understanding is that for continuity throughout the conference, replay is limited to the school with the least. What this means is that no matter where, the replay is limited to a few cameras on one side of the field. This limits replay views to just a few.

Back