• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid

grizzlygrumpa

Because of covid I gave up my season tickets and watched the game on tv. I noticed very few if any in the stands wearing masks. Now I'm glad I did. It will be interesting to see what the covid results will be following the apprent blithe disregard of this worsening pandemic by those who want to ignore it. :?:

Some people just have to find something to complain and worry about. The actual team isnt providing that cause their too dang good to complain about. So they complain about covid or concessions stand. Anything to bitch and moan about will do.

grizzlygrumpa said:
Because of covid I gave up my season tickets and watched the game on tv. I noticed very few if any in the stands wearing masks. Now I'm glad I did. It will be interesting to see what the covid results will be following the apprent blithe disregard of this worsening pandemic by those who want to ignore it. :?:

Do you wear a mask while driving in your car by yourself? Do you support a vaccine mandate?

BigSkyBears said:
grizzlygrumpa said:

Do you wear a mask while driving in your car by yourself? Do you support a vaccine mandate?

If I drove your car with a stupid NCU sticker on it, I would most certainly mask up.

A7-E71530-E7-CD-42-C2-A489-3-FF58027-DE8-E.jpg

grizzlygrumpa said:

You mean ignore it like the Biden administration is doing by allowing thousands of illegals with Covid to fan across our nation. Like that???

I suggest you stay inside your house until you die, cause Covid ain't going away.

Is it “disregard” if the fans were vaccinated? Or did we move the goal post again?

Thanks for giving up your seats so someone a little more fun can enjoy the game.

grizzlygrumpa said:

Couldn’t you still go and wear your own mask and be safe? I mean, isn’t that the purpose of the mask?

alabamagrizzly said:
grizzlygrumpa said:

Couldn’t you still go and wear your own mask and be safe? I mean, isn’t that the purpose of the mask?

Actually, no that’s not the purpose of the masks.

BDizzle said:
alabamagrizzly said:

it has only been a year and a half. these things are hard to figure out.

Every time the circle jerk slows down, there's somebody with a low post count there ready to get everyone going again.

hunt-ducks said:
grizzlygrumpa said:

You mean ignore it like the Biden administration is doing by allowing thousands of illegals with Covid to fan across our nation. Like that???

I suggest you stay inside your house until you die, cause Covid ain't going away.

And Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban... Oh, also friendly Afghans. Testing all of them would be RACIST!!

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Dang, I was hoping this was a thread about covid getting a season ending knee injury or something.

:lol:

Clearly the OP doesn't know the rules.

:lol: :lol:

That was so subtle it went right over my head! :oops: :oops:

Cuervohola said:
And Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban... Oh, also friendly Afghans. Testing all of them would be RACIST!!

Because they would be singled out for testing solely based on their racial or ethnic group?

argh! said:
BDizzle said:

So I suppose the purpose of the masks is to keep the infected from spreading their disease? Cus it does make perfect sense that the masks will allow the virus in but do an amazing job of not letting it back out…the same way it came in. Ya, I can see that logic.

alabamagrizzly said:
argh! said:

So I suppose the purpose of the masks is to keep the infected from spreading their disease? Cus it does make perfect sense that the masks will allow the virus in but do an amazing job of not letting it back out…the same way it came in. Ya, I can see that logic.

Masks and social distancing help reduce the spread. Didn't realize that was so difficult to understand, but for some it is.

Back