• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Helena QB Kaden Huot commits!

Awesome news! The only thing better than a little competition in the QB room, is a lot of competition in the QB room. Kaden better be ready to compete!

Big time pick up.....probably top prospect in the state!

“Huot, a rising senior, is listed at 6-foot-3, 205-pounds and according to 247sports, he's a three-star recruit and the top-ranked prospect in the state on Montana.

And on Thursday morning, after recently taking visits to both Montana and Montana State, Huot announced his commitment to the Griz.”

HookedonGriz said:

“Huot, a rising senior, is listed at 6-foot-3, 205-pounds and according to 247sports, he's a three-star recruit and the top-ranked prospect in the state on Montana.

And on Thursday morning, after recently taking visits to both Montana and Montana State, Huot announced his commitment to the Griz.”
Would have loved to have him. Haven't seen him in person but I have yet to hear anyone say he's not a stud.

Good get. :cry:

This is F’n great; this is the one I was waiting for!!
His dad and uncle were total beasts and played D for Oregon State back in the day. I think the uncle was a LB and the dad was DL. The dad’s nickname was “Slow” but only because he was so humongous. I actually think the dad played RB in HS, and am pretty sure they are related to Crebo, and have Estes blood (from Anaconda).
What a great day to be a Griz!!!

The pic of Braxton in the kid’s tweet was no accident, and not random.
Braxton is from Anacompton too, and I believe the families are close.
You can take the kid out of Anaconda, but you can never take the Anaconda out of the kid.
Celebrate good times, c’mon!

Paytonlives said:
This was a huge verbal... will open up others to join him.

Yep... really don’t want to jinx anything, but I do see that Zac Crews retweeted Kaden’s announcement that he’s committed to the Griz. Zac is a flat out athlete and just loves to play football. Something Griz Nation really appreciates.

Bobby is recruiting the cream of the crop of Montana student-athletes. In a couple of years, with Bobby’s excellent coaching, the Montana athletes will be the strength of the team.

Spanky2 said:
Bobby is recruiting the cream of the crop of Montana student-athletes. In a couple of years, with Bobby’s excellent coaching, the Montana athletes will be the strength of the team.
Not if he keeps playing Northern Arizona kids only out of nepotism. ;)

SaskGriz said:
Spanky2 said:
Not if he keeps playing Northern Arizona kids only out of nepotism. ;)

Damn you, Sask!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I agree that this commitment is huge for us not only because he is a phenomenal player but because other recruits in and out of state are seeing what we are building here and Kaden is a QB which is kind of a de facto leader of the team. His commitment could swing players like Taco Dowler because he would essentially be catching balls from him. If hope we offer Caden soon because they are a package deal. Still though, I could definitely see UM start to reel in a lot of in state studs in the wake of this commitment. Zac Crews said in that article he would like to commit before his senior season starts, maybe sooner. Tyson Rostad is also another kid I would be watching. Exciting times ahead I believe!!

GrizJohnson said:
I agree that this commitment is huge for us not only because he is a phenomenal player but because other recruits in and out of state are seeing what we are building here and Kaden is a QB which is kind of a de facto leader of the team. His commitment could swing players like Taco Dowler because he would essentially be catching balls from him. If hope we offer Caden soon because they are a package deal. Still though, I could definitely see UM start to reel in a lot of in state studs in the wake of this commitment. Zac Crews said in that article he would like to commit before his senior season starts, maybe sooner. Tyson Rostad is also another kid I would be watching. Exciting times ahead I believe!!

I think you're a lock for Crews. He's a stud too. Dowler boys are going to be gamechangers as far as the in-state battle goes.

ilovethecats said:
GrizJohnson said:

I think you're a lock for Crews. He's a stud too. Dowler boys are going to be gamechangers as far as the in-state battle goes.

I sure hope your right about Crews, I agree about the twins too. It will also be interesting to see of there are any breakout players their senior year that are relatively underrecruited now, seems to always be a couple.

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

Would have loved to have him. Haven't seen him in person but I have yet to hear anyone say he's not a stud.

Good get. :cry:

I wasn’t gonna be surprised if he chose y’all with your coaches QB reputation. Definitely relieved he chose us.

Can he play safety or kick? Cause that is pretty much where Montana QB prospects go under Hauck. I don't think I need to name names.

Back