• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Head Coach Chris Citowicki- Women Griz Soccer

Adam H

Adam and Angel sit down with the head coach of the women Grizzlies soccer team. Chris tells about his childhood and the experiences that have made him who he is today.  Also, Chris speaks to the values of his program in building the right culture and what being successful looks like to him in his program.

Podbean:
https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/faypb5/ChrisCitowicki.mp3

Apple:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fight-on-montana/id1501297246

Thanks for posting this. I've been following Griz Soccer since it's inception. When Betsy was coach, the program had a real chance at establishing itself as a competitive mid-major. We routinely beat PAC-10 teams, recruited well out of state, had good crowds, our rival at that time was BYU. But the program went a different direction, and that opportunity passed us by.
Chris is doing a fantastic job. I feel he is taking us back in that direction. He is raising the profile of the program, recruiting well, took us back to the NCAA, was competitive in that game (I did watch it, we struggled with possession but if the ball bounced the right way a few different times it could have ended differently). That indoor practice facility that is discussed on this board would also have a positive impact on the soccer program. Thanks

druhag said:
Thanks for posting this. I've been following Griz Soccer since it's inception. When Betsy was coach, the program had a real chance at establishing itself as a competitive mid-major. We routinely beat PAC-10 teams, recruited well out of state, had good crowds, our rival at that time was BYU. But the program went a different direction, and that opportunity passed us by.
Chris is doing a fantastic job. I feel he is taking us back in that direction. He is raising the profile of the program, recruiting well, took us back to the NCAA, was competitive in that game (I did watch it, we struggled with possession but if the ball bounced the right way a few different times it could have ended differently). That indoor practice facility that is discussed on this board would also have a positive impact on the soccer program. Thanks

Totally agree with you. I think that great things are going to happen. Glad you liked it. Feel free to rate, review and subscribe to the podcast. If you want to reach out to us as well you can get us on twitter, instagram and our facebook page @fightonmontana.

Latest posts

Back