• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RedditFCS Big Sky Power Rankings

406 Grizzly

Reddit FCS Preseason Big Sky Power Rankings. Seems a little early to put this out, but Griz at #2.

https://twitter.com/reddit_fcs/status/1400483221096255490?s=21

Didn't some experts say Portland State was to be descent this year or did I dream that?

AZGrizFan said:
Yukon said:
Didn't some experts say Portland State was to be descent this year or did I dream that?

Did you watch the spring game?
PSU will not be at the bottom of the BSC in spite of being dominated by UM this spring.

AZGrizFan said:
Yukon said:

Did you watch the spring game?

I did, but I just thought the Griz where that much better and PSU had really no winter ball.

I'm sick and tired of the chub for Weber. I'll make a prediction right now. Weber will not win or share the conference title this fall. Had the cats and Griz played in the spring, there's no way they would've won the conference. Bank it!

I think Cal Poly is to far down. They do have a heck of a head coach, if people remember whom they hired. I like the rest of the rankings.

Griz til I die said:
I'm sick and tired of the chub for Weber. I'll make a prediction right now. Weber will not win or share the conference title this fall. Had the cats and Griz played in the spring, there's no way they would've won the conference. Bank it!

agree 100% Weber is overweighted I mean overrated

GlacierGrizX said:
I think Cal Poly is to far down. They do have a heck of a head coach, if people remember whom they hired. I like the rest of the rankings.
He has huge changes to make there. Could take a while.

Back