• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere

Griz til I die

DONOR
But SB 247 (alcohol in college athletics events) and 248 (name, image and likeness) were both signed into law last week. 247 goes into effect July 1, so hopefully we could have beer in the stadium as early as the home opener on September 11 (don't screw this up UM). 248 doesn't go into effect until 2024 giving the NCAA and Congress enough time to work on one uniform law that all schools will comply by. I read an article over the weekend though where the NCAA said they want something in place by July 1 because that's when five states NIL laws will go into effect so we'll see how all that plays out. Both very good pieces of legislation. Happy to see them both signed into law.

horribilisfan8184 said:
retiredpopo said:
Rumor has it only beer will be allowed in stadiums where transgender athletes are participating.....

so woke beer?

I was going to say near beer or as some would say queer beer....my beer woke up this morning and identified as a shirley temple

retiredpopo said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
so woke beer?

I was going to say near beer or as some would say queer beer....my beer woke up this morning and identified as a shirley temple

As someone who lives many miles away and has never met your beer or been affected by your beer in any way, I am offended and outraged. It was born a gad damned beer, gad dammit. Simple concept. Simpler’n findin’ a hookup at the family reunion. Also, I suddenly care deeply about shirley temple rights.

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:

As someone who lives many miles away and has never met your beer or been affected by your beer in any way, I am offended and outraged. It was born a gad damned beer, gad dammit. Simple concept. Simpler’n findin’ a hookup at the family reunion. Also, I suddenly care deeply about shirley temple rights.

I think it means no white claws.

Montanabob said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I think it means no white claws.

White claws are obviously racist.

Back