• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BIZON GOING DOWN

Boy do I miss football. NDSU not looking sharp. 29 seconds left, NDSU just turned over on 4th and 6.

Stand by for 2011 to spout off about how “this was just an exhibition season” like he did after the Griz victory in 2015....

1. Cam Miller is no Trey Lance.
2. The current Bison team is not very good without an elite QB.
3. This fall will be interesting.

The hell with ICU bed capacity, North Dakota better worry about their Fat Farm beds. Expect a spike around May 22nd after a good 3 week bender for most Dakotans.

The bison looked like MSU today
Good defense good running game but no QB
They were fortunate to get the two special team Tds

There are some sporadic reports that there is widespread looting in downtown Fargo. The Dots Homestyle Pretzel Factory is reportedly engulfed in flames.

The Fargo Mayor has set a curfew for all self-serv ice cream machines for 7 pm CST.

You know they will use this as motivation? I don't know how much stock anyone should put into this Spring season. Their body language at the end of game wasn't as if they were devastated. I expect the same old Bison or close to it in the Fall.

The prairie cows looked hot, and other than their Swiss army knife wide receiver/kick/punt returner, looked slow and lethargic. It appeared as if they thot someone was just going to give them the win instead of earning it.

I’ve spent all day watching the playoffs and I’m hard pressed to find a team that looks better than the Griz. I don’t see one. I honestly think we could be the favorites to win the title.

Mavman said:
The bison looked like MSU today
Good defense good running game but no QB
They were fortunate to get the two special team Tds
NDSU QB was 9 of 18 passing for 90 yards. Running game only chipped in 139 yards, so that wasn't so hot either. Without their special teams (108 yards), this is a blowout. They were solid against the run (gave up only 89 yards), but gave up 227 thru the air. On average, SHSU had over 9 yards per reception. But that's not a big deal against pass-happy SHSU.

Don't write them off just yet. They tighten the pass D a bit and find or develop even an adequate QB, they'll be in the mix.

Griz til I die said:
I’ve spent all day watching the playoffs and I’m hard pressed to find a team that looks better than the Griz. I don’t see one. I honestly think we could be the favorites to win the title.

i think the competition level might have been at a lot different level than what montana played in their games. while i think montana made the right decision to play a couple of 'practice' games, they were just practice games, against teams with far less resources to recruit the best players.

Reuters is reporting that given the loss of both UNDSU and UND that the Biden Administration has deployed the 82nth Airborne to airdrop Kleenex across the state of North Dakota. The President and the Joint Chiefs of staff are considering sailing the USNS Mercy up the Missouri River to render aide.

Ursa Major said:
There are some sporadic reports that there is widespread looting in downtown Fargo. The Dots Homestyle Pretzel Factory is reportedly engulfed in flames.

The Fargo Mayor has set a curfew for all self-serv ice cream machines for 7 pm CST.

You've clearly never been to Fargo, there is no there, there.

Where are all the asshat Bison posters? How come they aren’t posting their usual drivel. Drowning in gravy I guess. Poor Bizon.

Back