• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring 2021 Playoff Games Today

Paytonlives

Staff member
Delaware Beat JSU 20-14
Sam Houston Bead The Fat Boys 24-20
James Madison Beat North Dakota 34-21

S. Illinois at SD State 7-7 in the 1st

Paytonlives said:
Delaware at JSU 1PM
ND State ay Sam Houston 1PM
North Dakota at James Madison 4PM
S. Illinois at SD State 7PM
I like Delaware and NDSU in upsets. I’ll take JMU and SDSU at home though. Give me a JMU-NDSU semi matchup in Harrisonburg.

Ursa Major said:
Payton—any reason why the games are being played on the sabbath?

One cold winter day, I was changing the heater core on my old work vehicle. Contorting my body into positions it hasn't seen in decades, dropping screws and tools, bloodying my knuckles, and generally freezing my ass off. My friendly, pious neighbor, and mother to a small troop of kids, walked over to me as asked me the same question.

3-7-77 said:
Ursa Major said:

One cold winter day, I was changing the heater core on my old work vehicle. Contorting my body into positions it hasn't seen in decades, dropping screws and tools, bloodying my knuckles, and generally freezing my ass off. My friendly, pious neighbor, and mother to a small troop of kids, walked over to me as asked me the same question.

:lol: :clap: :clap:

HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursa Major said:

ESPN was committed to the NFL draft so games moved to Sunday.

Thanks HHB! Since I haven’t watched the NFL Draft Show since 1939, this never occurred to me.

It’s an awful position to have to root for SHSU, but seems, so much better than seeing the those putrid yellow and green colors in another semi or championship game. You think with all those championship dollars they could have updated their look at least a little bit? Will the bison (there’s no z in bison btw) faithful jump ship and claim UND as their own if they pull the upset and the bison lose?

Is it just me or do the rest of you folks notice that a lot of the NDSU coaches and fans seem a tad overweight?

info said:
Is it just me or do the rest of you folks notice that a lot of the NDSU coaches and fans seem a tad overweight?

Naw the camera adds 80 pounds to those in Yellow and Green

as bad as NDSU is playing they are trying to make a game of it. 3 turnovers and no real yards on offense and it is tied.

Back