• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How good will the Big Sky be in the Fall?

GlacierGrizX

I am bit concerned with Weber and EWU’s recent playoff exit. Is the Big Sky going to me a ‘middle-grade’ conference again? Any thoughts?

Griz and Cats will be the power teams. Weber and EWU could be good but this spring season will catch up with them. Sac could make some noise. Davis... maybe. Other teams could play as spoilers in a game or two.

GlacierGrizX said:
I am bit concerned with Weber and EWU’s recent playoff exit. Is the Big Sky going to me a ‘middle-grade’ conference again? Any thoughts?
What is your plan to fix the relevance of the Big Sky? How do we stop being middle grade?

GlacierGrizX said:

Okay, I am seriously losing it tonight on eGriz.com. Who gives a rat’s ass about how competitive the Big Sky Conference is. I don’t lose a one one-hundredth of a second of sleep about about the kitty scats over in Bozo, Weber road-kill pussy kittens, and especially about EWU! Why would you even post this shit on here??? The Griz have a legitimate shot at a National Championship! That is the goal and the end game! Period!! The Big Sky Conference is going to be tough and competitive, but getting through them is only part of achieving the end-game...which is a National Championship! This fall team has the talent and pissed-off attitude to get there. Why the hell would you go on eGriz.com and ask this question. Seriously!! I would love for you to ask this in front of Hauck. He would knock you ass out!

BWahlberg said:
Griz and Cats will be the power teams. Weber and EWU could be good but this spring season will catch up with them. Sac could make some noise. Davis... maybe. Other teams could play as spoilers in a game or two.

I don’t think Bobby would appreciate it that left PSU off your list :D.

Griz RTD said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Okay, I am seriously losing it tonight on eGriz.com. Who gives a rat’s ass about how competitive the Big Sky Conference is. I don’t lose a one one-hundredth of a second of sleep about about the kitty scats over in Bozo, Weber road-kill pussy kittens, and especially about EWU! Why would you even post this shit on here??? The Griz have a legitimate shot at a National Championship! That is the goal and the end game! Period!! The Big Sky Conference is going to be tough and competitive, but getting through them is only part of achieving the end-game...which is a National Championship! This fall team has the talent and pissed-off attitude to get there. Why the hell would you go on eGriz.com and ask this question. Seriously!! I would love for you to ask this in front of Hauck. He would knock you ass out!

Ya, drinking and posting usually don’t work out. The OP was talking generally about how strong our conference is overall nationally. Not weather the Griz will have trouble dominating it. We’ll have no problems. Take a breather there shotgun rider.

Griz RTD said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Lighten up, Francis.

Griz RTD said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Rant.2. Can't wait for Rant.3.

This fall the Griz will go 11-1 or maybe 12-0. I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either. I hope we beat every team in the big sky like we did this spring. 45-0 is always great!

Go Griz!

reinell30 said:
This fall the Griz will go 11-1 or maybe 12-0. I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either. I hope we beat every team in the big sky like we did this spring. 45-0 is always great!

Go Griz!

I like this post and believe it should be mandatory for all eGriz posters to give an approximate BAC level at the time of their post. Mods?

reinell30 said:
I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either.

Go Griz!

I find it difficult to believe that someone isn't lying when putting these two sentences together.

reinell30 said:

Go Griz!

Well that just sets a bad tone for the day....

reinell30 said:
This fall the Griz will go 15-1 or maybe 16-0. I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either. I hope we beat every team in the big sky like we did this spring. 45-0 is always great!

Go Griz!

I corrected it for you. You’re welcome.

alabamagrizzly said:
reinell30 said:
This fall the Griz will go 15-1 or maybe 16-0. I do believe this team can upset Washington! It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either. I hope we beat every team in the big sky like we did this spring. 45-0 is always great!

Go Griz!

I corrected it for you. You’re welcome.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

reinell30 said:

Go Griz!
But everything is okay? Right? We worry about you, you're a tailgate legend. I'm thinking about becoming Catholic just so I can "crack the seal" on Sunday drinking with a little red wine at communion.

reinell30 said:
It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either.

Go Griz!

Well, START!!!
I've been doing my best to pick up your slack, but there is only so much I can do. :lol: :party:

tourist said:
reinell30 said:
It is 11 am, I haven't been drinking either.

Go Griz!

Well, START!!!
I've been doing my best to pick up your slack, but there is only so much I can do. :lol: :party:

You’re only one man. No one should expect you to put the weight of the world on your shoulders. We’ve all gotta do our part.

After watching "Spring" football... The Griz should be the favorites

Weber & EWU not as good as last year
kittens Scrum looked like a High school game

And the Griz... well they are back

Back