• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Braxton Hill - Article

PlayerRep

"Griz linebacker Braxton Hill overcomes obstacles and brings Anaconda toughness, work ethic to Missoula"

"Originally from Anaconda, Hill played football and basketball for four years at Anaconda High School. As the all-time leading scorer on the basketball team, playing collegiate football was not always his primary focus.

But as a lifetime Griz fan and brother of Lady Griz basketball great Torry Hill, The University of Montana always seemed like an interesting option for Hill.

Hill played his freshman year, just after his shoulder rehab, with a broken wrist. Things got even tougher toward the end of his freshmen year when he broke his collarbone just before the playoffs.

The collarbone injury kept Hill sidelined for the remainder of the 2019 season. While so many injuries could deter some from pursuing an athletic career, Hill continued to work past his injuries to get back to the game he loves.

"The injuries were tough, but the thing that keeps me going is knowing the hard work I've put in. Why stop now?," Hill said. "I put way too much work in to not get where I want to be. I still want to reach my goals."

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/griz-linebacker-braxton-hill-overcomes-obstacles-and-brings-anaconda-toughness-work-ethic-to-missoula/article_86244b0f-d2e2-58d9-a007-516e99f4cb32.html

PlayerRep said:
"Griz linebacker Braxton Hill overcomes obstacles and brings Anaconda toughness, work ethic to Missoula"

"Originally from Anaconda, Hill played football and basketball for four years at Anaconda High School. As the all-time leading scorer on the basketball team, playing collegiate football was not always his primary focus.

But as a lifetime Griz fan and brother of Lady Griz basketball great Torry Hill, The University of Montana always seemed like an interesting option for Hill.

Hill played his freshman year, just after his shoulder rehab, with a broken wrist. Things got even tougher toward the end of his freshmen year when he broke his collarbone just before the playoffs.

The collarbone injury kept Hill sidelined for the remainder of the 2019 season. While so many injuries could deter some from pursuing an athletic career, Hill continued to work past his injuries to get back to the game he loves.

"The injuries were tough, but the thing that keeps me going is knowing the hard work I've put in. Why stop now?," Hill said. "I put way too much work in to not get where I want to be. I still want to reach my goals."

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/griz-linebacker-braxton-hill-overcomes-obstacles-and-brings-anaconda-toughness-work-ethic-to-missoula/article_86244b0f-d2e2-58d9-a007-516e99f4cb32.html
This kid looks like a player.

Back