• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Concessions open?

Maxim said:
Are concessions open for the Griz game?
I went to the east side 1st level concession at halftime. Missoulians insistence on social distancing made the lines no lines and it was a mess and forever getting served. People instead of advancing to the counter when it was open, instead waited back until invited in spite of having many folks waiting behind them. Made it easy for the staff to ignore, plus the staff performance was nothing near the level we're used to. Don't count on it being a good experience.

kemajic said:
Maxim said:
I went to the east side 1st level concession at halftime. Missoulians insistence on social distancing made the lines no lines and it was a mess and forever getting served. People instead of advancing to the counter when it was open, instead waited back until invited in spite of having many folks waiting behind them. Made it easy for the staff to ignore, plus the staff performance was nothing near the level we're used to. Don't count on it being a good experience.

Kem—I took you for a bourbon man. What the hell are you doing in a concession line?

Ursa Major said:
kemajic said:

Kem—I took you for a bourbon man. What the hell are you doing in a concession line?

Conceding of course.

West side was set up well, run well, and we got food for us + our kids really easily. They also had some food trucks on site that we didn't go check out, but there were options there too as well.

kemajic said:
Maxim said:

You went to the 'Missoulians Only' line? That's a crime, brother. I'd lay low for a while.

kemajic said:
Maxim said:

Trying to recall if I ever had a "good" experience pre-COVID. Maybe I should get ST's closer to Wahlberg. Nah, NEZ is place to be.

Ursa Major said:
kemajic said:

Old Granddad! Very true on a stay-over trip, but with the early start, we drove back home after the game and had grandson and friend along. But for a couple beers at the River City Grill with lunch on the way home it was a dry trip. And with the weather, some fuel at the game would have really been therapeutic.

kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:
Old Granddad! Very true on a stay-over trip, but with the early start, we drove back home after the game and had grandson and friend along. But for a couple beers at the River City Grill with lunch on the way home it was a dry trip. And with the weather, some fuel at the game would have really been therapeutic.

Ahh, tip of the cap on involving your grandchild! It sounds like you do more than your share. Lots of time for grandpa and Old Granddad later on. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back