• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

YAWN....

heightsgriz

eGriz Club
It's amazing how this site has evolved over the past few years. I used to check in here for news/updates/speculation every few hours - even in the off season. People actually posted information and everyone else speculated on it's validity or the poster's sanity/intelligence. There were fights, name calling, juvenile behavior along a whole lot of camaraderie too. It was awesome.
Now? I check in every 3-5 days and there is rarely anything new or interesting. Note: I said rarely, not never.
Is anyone attending practice? Any surprise stand out players no one expected?
Anything?
Anyone?
Where is Brent?

Dude we just haven’t had any football to talk about in a year and a half. Check back in next month when we actually play 2 games and this place will get back to normal. It’ll open up the floodgates.

Griz til I die said:
Dude we just haven’t had any football to talk about in a year and a half. Check back in next month when we actually play 2 games and this place will get back to normal. It’ll open up the floodgates.
Meanwhile poor humor abounds.

b5d20c19618952ff90e5cf5549f347e2.jpg

heightsgriz said:
It's amazing how this site has evolved over the past few years. I used to check in here for news/updates/speculation every few hours - even in the off season. People actually posted information and everyone else speculated on it's validity or the poster's sanity/intelligence. There were fights, name calling, juvenile behavior along a whole lot of camaraderie too. It was awesome.
Now? I check in every 3-5 days and there is rarely anything new or interesting. Note: I said rarely, not never.
Anything?
Anyone?
Where is Brent?

Probably not responding because his name is BRINT. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

It's BRINT? It's been so long I forgot his name.
What kind of name is that anyway?
Please respond with a breakdown of our defensive front 7.

heightsgriz said:

You might want to try doing some reading instead of waiting to be spoon-fed. Here's a starter:

https://gogriz.com/news/2021/3/16/football-griz-d-looking-to-develop-depth-in-spring-season.aspx

AZGrizFan said:
heightsgriz said:
Anything?
Anyone?
Where is Brent?

Probably not responding because his name is BRINT. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
The Bubcat coach? Maybe he’s talking about the new Bubby coach. #6. Which is hilariously fitting because Gelatin Valley is #6 on the MT license plates.
BTW, there’s only one Brint around these parts and you keep his name out of your mouth, mister. (Not you az.) Besides, you can’t come in here starting these kind of threads calling out b-dubs with nary a pie chart.
Last thing, I love it when posters say, “this site was so much better back in the day when [fill in the blank].” It always make me think back to the days when alpha posted video of pickle picking his ass. And I think they’re right—those were the days! The pinnacle of egriz

Da Boyz Mom said:
heightsgriz said:

You might want to try doing some reading instead of waiting to be spoon-fed. Here's a starter:

https://gogriz.com/news/2021/3/16/football-griz-d-looking-to-develop-depth-in-spring-season.aspx

Reason #5,738,234,533 why Mom is my favorite poster (sorry CDA).

tourist said:
Damn, the Gallatin Co. plate angle never dawned on me. Thanks! :thumb:
Yes, it’s like everywhere they go, they carry a constant reminder that their coach came in 6th place.
SR-1006-2.jpg

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

There’s no need to apologize, AZ. I’ll take second place, I’ll take third. Hell, I’ll even take 6th. I could be hired to coach MSU for God’s sake.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

There’s no need to apologize, AZ. I’ll take second place, I’ll take third. Hell, I’ll even take 6th. I could be hired to coach MSU for God’s sake.

That’s big of you. They’ll be looking again soon, so don’t let any grass grow under your feet.

:clap: I agree, I cannot wait for Brent to most more interesting football stuff. ( or that CDI guy or All Whither Man) :oops:

Not trying to pin this on Hauck, but information from the practices really dropped when he was brought on. Don't know if it was policy or simply people getting burned out at providing the information.

What I like hearing from Bobby is in the post game presser on how thoroughly the Griz kicked ass, whomever they played. Why telegraph team information to the opposition, under the guise of informing eGriz.

Brint says that every time someone calls him Brent and not his name Brint, he is going to stay off the board for another week. If this continues, he may enter the message board portal.

PlayerRep said:
Brint says that every time someone calls him Brent and not his name Brint, he is going to stay off the board for another week. If this continues, he may enter the message board portal.

At some point he has to say enough is enough.

Back