• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#1 NDSU upset 38-14

Deciding to play this spring may have been a bad idea for NDSU. It's going to be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season.

uofmman1122 said:
Their new QB looks.....rough.
They clearly knew they had a problem at QB cause they brought in a Virginia Tech transfer and tried to get him eligible for the spring and failed.

Griz til I die said:
uofmman1122 said:
Their new QB looks.....rough.
They clearly knew they had a problem at QB cause they brought in a Virginia Tech transfer and tried to get him eligible for the spring and failed.
Wow, I didn't know that. That's pretty funny. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM5DAly9rEU&fbclid=IwAR3_j0-BHlWvEfLkQIRQkwFoS-X0uhTEey367C0JVh54WX_Sn_OmF6OCHVg

Da Boyz Mom said:
Deciding to play this spring may have been a bad idea for NDSU. It's going to be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season.

Given how far they appear to be from where they finished last season, I’d say playing spring ball may be been a brilliant decision. They’re gonna need all the practice they can get! :lol:

Didn’t realize they were playing. That’s bad. Looks like they didn’t just lose, they got their shit pushed in from the get.

CDAGRIZ said:
Didn’t realize they were playing. That’s bad. Looks like they didn’t just lose, they got their shit pushed in from the get.

Apparently they did not know they were playing either as they forgot to show up lol.

CDAGRIZ said:

They definitely look like a crappy team this year. Also YSU, which they barely beat, got rolled by UNI today. And UNI lost their first game. The MVC looks mediocre as a whole. Thank the football gods! I just worry about all these teams getting it figured out by fall while we will have to figure everything out.

I guess we won't be seeing our Bison buddies over here for awhile since they have their own problems to worry about. :lol: I bet Bisonville is burning up right now.

AllWeatherFan said:
That’s too bad. UNDSU had won something like 11 games in a row.

I think it was 12. And they were talking about “passing” Oklahoma for the win streak record. Tough look, Icarus.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
That’s too bad. UNDSU had won something like 11 games in a row.

I think it was 12. And they were talking about “passing” Oklahoma for the win streak record. Tough look, Icarus.

It’s tough to see an up and coming program like UNDSU stumble after their break-out season of 2019.

It's satisfying to see NDSU lose, and they may lose even more this spring, but it's still spring football. We aren't even playing, so it's unfortunately tough to take this "season" all that seriously.

I definitely wanna see them implode this fall, though. :lol:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It’s tough to see an up and coming program like UNDSU stumble after their break-out season of 2019.

I think things changed for them when they had to adjust the institutional-level doping scheme from doping to not doping. Talk about mixed messaging...

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I think things changed for them when they had to adjust the institutional-level doping scheme from doping to not doping. Talk about mixed messaging...
You are a legend! Lots of guys hunt Bison with large calibre, you go in with needles. Brilliant! And mad props.

Back