• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky/ FCS Football today

Paytonlives

Staff member
Gotta admit I wish UM was playing

FCS- Top 10
#1 North Dakota State (2-1) lost to S. Illinois (2-1) 38-14
#2 James Madison (2-0) Beat Robert Morris (0-1) 36-16
#3 South Dakota State lost to #14 North Dakota 28-17
#4 Weber St. (1-0) Beat ISU (0-1) 42-21
#5 N Iowa (1-1) Beat Youngstown St. (0-2) 21-0
#6 Villanova (0-0) DNP
#7 Illinois State (0-1) Lost to S. Dakota (1-0) 27-21
#8 Kennesaw State (1-0) Beat Shorter 35-3
#9 Nicholls St. (2-0) Beat Lamar (0-1) 55-0
#10 Furman (1-1) Lost to VMI (1-0)14-13

Big Sky Games
NAU (1-0) Beat Southern Utah (0-1) 34-33
#12 EWU (0-1) Lost to Idaho (1-0) 28-21
Cal Poly at UC Davis (Postponed)

And How bad is (FBS) New Mexico State? They lost to Tarleton State 43-17 last week, this week Tarleton is lost to Fricken DIxie State 26-14 today

Griz til I die said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Why? SUU has been the better program for seasons.
I realize NAU hasn’t been good but SUU had 1 win last year. And they are not good this year either.

NAU hasn't been good for several years...and since this is game one, it seems that they are better than NAU.

Just saw the worst call I've ever seen. S Utah QB is getting hit as he threw. Ball went backwards, NAU recovered. 5 yards and the refs ruled that his hand was coming forward. This cannot be right and the ball never went forward at all.

Paytonlives said:
Just saw the worst call I've ever seen. S Utah QB is getting hit as he threw. Ball went backwards, NAU recovered. 5 yards and the refs ruled that his hand was coming forward. This cannot be right and the ball never went forward at all.

Listening to the NAU announcers lose their minds over it was funny though. :lol:

Yeah it was a bad call but do you honestly expect anything different from BSC refs?

Da Boyz Mom said:
Paytonlives said:

Listening to the NAU announcers lose their minds over it was funny though. :lol:

Yeah it was a bad call but do you honestly expect anything different from BSC refs?

No the BS refs suck

Paytonlives said:
Nothing will ever top the kickoff “safety” from 2010.

uofmman1122 said:
Paytonlives said:
Nothing will ever top the kickoff “safety” from 2010.

I forgot about that one.... Geez

Paytonlives said:
Just turned it over to the 2 teams I hate even more than the kittens

Eags vs Potatos 0-0 in the 1st

If only they could both lose. At least it's at Idaho so we don't have to get blinded by that god-awful red field.

Paytonlives said:
Just turned it over to the 2 teams I hate even more than the kittens

Eags vs Potatos 0-0 in the 1st

Moderator?.... If you hated these two teams so bad,why would you bother watching it?

Back