• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who’s your favorite #37?

garizzalies

Not best. Favorite.
Mine owns a ring, a huge smile, and the best ski hill in MT.
I happen to think he was the best too but I’m a bit biased. Saw him the other day and I totally fan-boy’d like Vim at the MILF camp when the golden shower event came up.

One of my sons wore #37 for the Rustlers of Jack Johnson days.....that would be MY favorite! :)

garizzalies said:
Not best. Favorite.
I happen to think he was the best too but I’m a bit biased. Saw him the other day and I totally fan-boy’d like Vim at the MILF camp when the golden shower event came up.

Ignorance is bliss. Name?

I’ll expand just because, plus, we need more to talk about here. Favorite non 37 who could’a been a 37.

Offense-Chase
Defensive-Colt

alabamagrizzly said:
I’ll expand just because, plus, we need more to talk about here. Favorite non 37 who could’a been a 37.

Offense-Chase
Defensive-Colt

So who wore the "37" when they were playing?

garizzalies said:
Not best. Favorite.

This is post of the year level stuff

You know how there are those bubturds who refuse to patronize a Griz-owned business? Like they refuse to set foot in MSLA, or allow Griz merchandise into their home? Most of them have an SDS, and they only perpetuate the “lil bro” mentality because all they care about is beating The Griz. For instance, it’s more important to them to beat The Griz than win a playoff game. You all know one. In fact, if you know any bubturd, you likely know exactly what I’m talking about here.

Well, somebody needs to spread the word around Blowsmen that Disco is Griz-owned and they’re not welcome. I want to put up a sign at the entrance, “Go home, bubturds!” I about puke every time I see all the transplants and #6 license plates in the parking lot. Funny, they are always bragging about how great the skiing is around MSC, but they’ll drive almost to MSLA to be “seen”. And you can’t miss them.

garizzalies said:
You know how there are those bubturds who refuse to patronize a Griz-owned business? Like they refuse to set foot in MSLA, or allow Griz merchandise into their home? Most of them have an SDS, and they only perpetuate the “lil bro” mentality because all they care about is beating The Griz. For instance, it’s more important to them to beat The Griz than win a playoff game. You all know one. In fact, if you know any bubturd, you likely know exactly what I’m talking about here.

Well, somebody needs to spread the word around Blowsmen that Disco is Griz-owned and they’re not welcome. I want to put up a sign at the entrance, “Go home, bubturds!” I about puke every time I see all the transplants and #6 license plates in the parking lot. Funny, they are always bragging about how great the skiing is around MSC, but they’ll drive almost to MSLA to be “seen”. And you can’t miss them.

Weird post.

How did Huntsberger never get 37?

He'd be my favorite.

But since he didn't I'll throw a vote in for Andy Petek

Back