• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat-Griz Helmet Collection

ADOK

Cat/Griz helmet collection is finally complete!
Not every helmet they've worn obviously, but all of my favorites so far.

A few different angles of the same helmets. Still trying to decide the best way to display them.

Rlyopbc.jpg

This is epic! A truly special shrine to honor a great rivalry! I personally like the bottom picture with them facing the same direction or the top picture with them head to head. Do you purchase directly through Riddell or do you have some secret connections?

That is wicked cool! I'm a history guy so I like chronological left to right.

And yeah, where do you get the helmets?

In the bottom picture the Griz helmets should be on top! My preference is the top one facing each other ... cool collection!

After looking at this more, I think the Griz got it right by switching from the “granite” color back to the light silver. The granite was a nice change for a bit, but the light silver looks really clean. The matte helmets were kinda cool but I think matte got played out IMO and every school was trying to do it.

That is coolio! But it does provide more proof that the Griz are more gooder. Our helmets are awesome. The Cat's are okay.

Griz90 said:
That is coolio! But it does provide more proof that the Griz are more gooder. Our helmets are awesome. The Cat's are okay.

You can only do so much with the material you have to work with! :D

ADOK said:
Cat/Griz helmet collection is finally complete!
Not every helmet they've worn obviously, but all of my favorites so far.

A few different angles of the same helmets. Still trying to decide the best way to display them.

Rlyopbc.jpg

When do the leather helmets arrive? Are you having those hand made?

Absolutely awesome! I like the top one facing each other. I would love to know the secret of getting those if willing to share that.

You dog. Any time I get a new baseball cap I have to weed out one of the older ones!

That’s a kick ass helmet collection!

Back