• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone watching some Bison football?

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Defense looks pretty lights out again but they are struggling a bit offensively. Their new QB, Noland, had a pretty bad first half. He looks very human compared to QBs of the past there.

Bison leading YSU 11-0 at half.

I watched my adopted FCS spring team #5 SDSU upset @ #3 UNI on Friday night and I thought both teams looked pretty good. The jackrabbits have a true freshmen QB and he looked pretty good. I think they could give NDSU a run for their money. Go bunnies!

HookedonGriz said:
Ndsu wins 25-7. Solid D, dominated TOP, field position and run game. New QB has a ways to go.
They did? According to ESPN, YSU won TOP. I didn't watch, though. Was it a lot of late TOP for YSU?

uofmman1122 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Ndsu wins 25-7. Solid D, dominated TOP, field position and run game. New QB has a ways to go.
They did? According to ESPN, YSU won TOP. I didn't watch, though. Was it a lot of late TOP for YSU?

Funny, watching it it felt like NDSU had TOP by a ton but they did have a lot of short fields and YSU did have one long sustained drive that led to their TD....so it was probably closer than it actually seemed or felt.

HookedonGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

Funny, watching it it felt like NDSU had TOP by a ton but they did have a lot of short fields and YSU did have one long sustained drive that led to their TD....so it was probably closer than it actually seemed or felt.
TOP YSU 31.03; NDSU 28.57. Hard to figure; YSU 171 yards total offense.

cclarkblues said:
What network was it on?

ESPN+. MVFC has been on there for the last couple of years. It's available on-demand, I just don't have the time to watch.

That Hail Mary just before half against Petrino's defense is telling. Damn, it's nice to watch some football that's not spring games for once!

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
That Hail Mary just before half against Petrino's defense is telling. Damn, it's nice to watch some football that's not spring games for once!

It sure is! Just too bad it's not our team we are watching :'(

Back