• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ABQ Wrong Again....Choate’s Texas Salary:

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Come on ABQ.....you told us Choate was going to make 1.3M per year in Texas. I told you you were crazy to think that. Try 500k on for size......you wonder why it’s hard to take anything you, BS33, and other trolls say here.

https://footballscoop.com/news/texas-releases-contract-info-for-steve-sarkisian-new-staff/

Oooops! Stilll a nice pay bump and probably lower cost of living. What about the MILF allowance?

HookedonGriz said:
Come on ABQ.....you told us Choate was going to make 1.3M per year in Texas. I told you you were crazy to think that. Try 500k on for size......you wonder why it’s hard to take anything you, BS33, and other trolls say here.

https://footballscoop.com/news/texas-releases-contract-info-for-steve-sarkisian-new-staff/

things are different in Texas 1 of their years equal 2 of ours. so based on that 2=1 so he was pretty close.

retiredpopo said:
HookedonGriz said:

things are different in Texas 1 of their years equal 2 of ours. so based on that 2=1 so he was pretty close.

Wrong. He claimed 1.3M per year. Choate is going to make 500k per year. Maybe after incentives he will see 600k per year. Not close to 1.3M!

HookedonGriz said:
retiredpopo said:

Wrong. He claimed 1.3M per year. Choate is going to make 500k per year. Maybe after incentives he will see 600k per year. Not close to 1.3M!

Rumor has it they told Choate that everything’s bigger in Texas and that his 500k would feel like 1.3m. I guess ABQ and Choate took them literally.

HookedonGriz said:
retiredpopo said:

must have not gotten the joke...I know too focused on abq lol

retiredpopo said:
HookedonGriz said:

must have not gotten the joke...I know too focused on abq lol

Ha my bad. Definitely didn’t read it as a joke. All good!

I'm honored. Already conceded this point and actually gave you a gold star. First one ever over here. Great thread tho.

Just exchanged a few text messages. The conclusion was simple. You guys don't continuous talk about the Cats and Cat trolls this time of year when your basketball team doesn't suck. I really do expect you guys get back to competing for the title and thinking about the big dance, and this place won't be so embarrassing for all of you during the off season. :twocents:

ABQCat said:
Just exchanged a few text messages. The conclusion was simple. You guys don't continuous talk about the Cats and Cat trolls this time of year when your basketball team doesn't suck. I really do expect you guys get back to competing for the title and thinking about the big dance, and this place won't be so embarrassing for all of you during the off season. :twocents:

Maybe you can continue to come here and be infinitely wrong with everything you say. Now I just look at what you say, flip it into the exact opposite, and take that opposite as truth. 1.3M for a LB coach? Are you dumb as fuck or just special? I think you’ve passed BS33 as the new official Cat Fuck Tard here.

MikeyGriz said:
Oooops! Stilll a nice pay bump and probably lower cost of living. What about the MILF allowance?
You think the cost of living in Austin is low? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Co-defensive coordinator/ILBs coach Jeff Choate: 2 years — $500,000 (2021), $575,000 (2022)"

I have not believed anything ABQ has ever said. Total troll. Has no real information. Total idiot and waste of time and space.

kemajic said:
MikeyGriz said:
You think the cost of living in Austin is low? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not low, but lower.
https://www.bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/austin-tx/bozeman-mt/50000

ABQCat said:

Uh...hey bud...I want you to read that again.

HookedonGriz said:

So, to boil it down, you're saying ABQ is full of shit. I assumed that long ago, but thanks for the confirmation. :thumb: :lol:

ABQCat said:
When you're definitely not mad. :lol:

PlayerRep said:
"Co-defensive coordinator/ILBs coach Jeff Choate: 2 years — $500,000 (2021), $575,000 (2022)"

I have believed anything ABQ has ever said. Total troll. Has no real information. Total idiot and waste of time and space.
You might want to read that again.

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:

I have not believed anything ABQ has ever said. Total troll. Has no real information. Total idiot and waste of time and space.
You might want to read that again.

I did. I stand by what I said,

uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
When you're definitely not mad. :lol:

Bahaha!!!

Like Mrs. CDA when she’s clearly pissed:
Me: “Are you mad?”
Her: “No. I just think it’s funny how....”

Back